Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 14 August 2019Wanted: Independent Member for Audit CommitteeWe are currently seeking to appoint an independent member to our Audit Committee. Applications close 9am Friday 6 September.
- Published 2 August 2019Public Notice - Order of Mitchell Shire Council - Cat CurfewMitchell Shire Council at its Ordinary Meeting held on 15 July 2019, resolved to make the following Order imposing conditions on the presence of cats found at large outside the premises of the owner, or not securely confined to the owner’s premises.
- Published 11 July 2019Public Notice - Notice of an Application for a Development Plan: Wallara Waters Phase 2Notice of an Application for a Development Plan: Wallara Waters Phase 2
- Published 11 July 2019Public Notice - Notice of an Application for a Development Plan: 6A Butler Court, WallanThe land affected by the application is located at: 16, 17 and 18 McCarthy Court and 6A Butler Court in Wallan.
- Published 3 June 2019Public Notice - Declaration of Public Highway Part Wandong Avenue WandongMitchell Shire Council has formed the opinion that part of Wandong Avenue is reasonably required for public use.
- Published 3 June 2019Public Notice - Proposed Sale of LandNotice is hereby given of the consideration to sell the land known as Reserve 1 on Title Plan PS335807H. The land is proposed to be sold by private treaty to the owners of 8 Doyle Crescent.
- Published 26 April 2019Public notice - adoption of draft Budget, Strategic Resource Plan and updated Council Plan (2019)Council is seeking submissions in accordance with section 223 of the Local Government Act in relation to the draft Budget 2019-20, Strategic Resource Plan 2020-23 and Council Plan 2017-21 (updated 2019).
- Published 8 April 2019Public Notice - Notice of Approval of Amendment C123The Minister for Planning has approved Amendment C123 to the Mitchell Planning Scheme.
- Published 8 April 2019Council services closing due to planned power outage for WallanMitchell Shire Council has been notified by AusNet Services of a planned interruption to the electricity supply in Wallan on Tuesday 9 April, from 8.30am to 4pm. This will affect a number of Council Services.
- Published 1 April 2019Public Notice - Planning and Environment ActMitchell Shire Council has prepared Amendment C138 to the Mitchell Planning Scheme. The amendment proposes to rezone part of the land at 49 Emily Street and 17 High Street, Seymour, from General Residential 1 Zone (GRZ1) to Commercial 2 Zone (C2Z).