Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 3 June 2019Public Notice - Declaration of Public Highway Part Wandong Avenue WandongMitchell Shire Council has formed the opinion that part of Wandong Avenue is reasonably required for public use.
- Published 3 June 2019Public Notice - Proposed Sale of LandNotice is hereby given of the consideration to sell the land known as Reserve 1 on Title Plan PS335807H. The land is proposed to be sold by private treaty to the owners of 8 Doyle Crescent.
- Published 26 April 2019Public notice - adoption of draft Budget, Strategic Resource Plan and updated Council Plan (2019)Council is seeking submissions in accordance with section 223 of the Local Government Act in relation to the draft Budget 2019-20, Strategic Resource Plan 2020-23 and Council Plan 2017-21 (updated 2019).
- Published 8 April 2019Public Notice - Notice of Approval of Amendment C123The Minister for Planning has approved Amendment C123 to the Mitchell Planning Scheme.
- Published 8 April 2019Council services closing due to planned power outage for WallanMitchell Shire Council has been notified by AusNet Services of a planned interruption to the electricity supply in Wallan on Tuesday 9 April, from 8.30am to 4pm. This will affect a number of Council Services.
- Published 1 April 2019Public Notice - Planning and Environment ActMitchell Shire Council has prepared Amendment C138 to the Mitchell Planning Scheme. The amendment proposes to rezone part of the land at 49 Emily Street and 17 High Street, Seymour, from General Residential 1 Zone (GRZ1) to Commercial 2 Zone (C2Z).
- Published 1 April 2019Public Notice - Impounded LivestockNotice is hereby given that livestock have been impounded by Authorised Officers of Council. If the livestock are not collected and expenses paid by 4pm on Friday 5 April 2019 the livestock will be sold at Auction.
- Published 6 March 2019Public Notice - Proposed Sale of LandNotice is hereby given of the consideration to sell the land known as Lot 1 on Title Plan 198737Y, Parish of Bylands. The land is 572m2 in size and is proposed to be sold by private treaty to the owners of the balance of the land at 119-125 Powlett Street.
- Published 21 February 2019Public Notice - Special Council Meeting (Hogan’s Hotel, Wallan Electronic Gaming Machine Application)A Special Meeting of Mitchell Shire Council will be held in the Council Chamber, 113 High Street Broadford on Tuesday 12 March 2019 commencing at 2.00pm. This meeting will be open to members of the public to consider the Hogan’s Hotel, Wallan Electronic Gaming Machine Application.
- Published 8 February 2019Public Notice - Notice of approval of Amendment C120Public Notice - Notice of approval of Amendment C120. Mitchell Planning Scheme. Planning and Environment Act 1987.