Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 22 December 2020Public Notice - Rename of Part Minton Street Beveridge to Camerons Lane BeveridgeAt the Ordinary Council meeting of 21 September 2020, Mitchell Shire Council resolved to rename part of Minton Street Beveridge to Camerons Lane Beveridge
- Published 19 November 2020Footpath condition inspectionsMitchell Shire Council is undertaking an assessment of the Shire’s 313km network of footpath and walking trails. The inspection will begin Wednesday, 11 November and will take approximately two weeks to complete.
- Published 27 October 2020Annual ReportCouncil’s Annual Report will be considered at the Council meeting to be held on 30 November 2020, either online or at the Council Chambers, 113 High Street, Broadford, commencing at 7pm. Venue subject to COVID-19 restrictions.
- Published 15 July 2020Wanted: Independent Member for Audit CommitteeWe are currently seeking to appoint an independent member to our Audit Committee. Applications close 5pm Friday 7 August.
- Published 3 July 2020Input wanted on new Broadford play spacesBroadford is getting two new play spaces and Mitchell Shire Council is looking for input on the draft designs. Head to our Engaging Mitchell portal to have your say.
- Published 19 June 2020Footpath program brightens up main streetsMitchell Shire’s most used main street footpaths have been given a face lift as the community slowly begins returning to town centres and some community buildings.
- Published 1 June 2020Public Notice - Notice of MeetingsNotice of a confidential Council meeting to consider the Kilmore Golf Club, a Community Questions and Hearings Committee meeting and a Council meeting to consider the Seymour Flood Levee.
- Published 28 April 2020Public Notice - Notice of intention to LeaseCouncil gives notice that it proposes to enter into a Lease with Goulburn Valley Health of Monash Street, Shepparton in respect of the premise located at 12 Moyle Street, Seymour.
- Published 31 March 2020Public Notice - Notice of Intention to LeaseCouncil gives notice that it proposes to enter into a Lease with The Bridge Youth Services Inc. in respect of the premise the Wallan Youth Hub.
- Published 16 March 2020Public Notice - Adoption of Draft Budget 2020–2021 and Strategic Resource Plan 2021–2024On Monday 16 March 2020, Mitchell Shire Council formally considered its proposed Budget for 2020-2021 and the Strategic Resource Plan 2021-2024.