Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 21 October 2019Public Notice - Potential use of properties 53 and 55 Pollard Street, SeymourMitchell Shire Council is seeking community views on the relocation of two community groups in Seymour. Council is considering supporting Seymour FM and the Car Club relocating to the soon to be vacated 53 and 55 Pollard Street, Seymour.
- Published 23 September 2019Public Notice - Annual ReportCouncil’s Annual Report will be considered at the Council meeting to be held on 21 October 2019.
- Published 23 September 2019Public Notice - Notice of an Application for a Development PlanThe land affected by the application is located at 2 Tootle Street, Kilmore.
- Published 23 September 2019Public Notice - Notice of preparation of an amendment – Amendment C139Mitchell Shire Council has prepared Amendment C139 to the Mitchell Planning Scheme.
- Published 14 August 2019Wanted: Independent Member for Audit CommitteeWe are currently seeking to appoint an independent member to our Audit Committee. Applications close 9am Friday 6 September.
- Published 2 August 2019Public Notice - Order of Mitchell Shire Council - Cat CurfewMitchell Shire Council at its Ordinary Meeting held on 15 July 2019, resolved to make the following Order imposing conditions on the presence of cats found at large outside the premises of the owner, or not securely confined to the owner’s premises.
- Published 11 July 2019Public Notice - Notice of an Application for a Development Plan: Wallara Waters Phase 2Notice of an Application for a Development Plan: Wallara Waters Phase 2
- Published 11 July 2019Public Notice - Notice of an Application for a Development Plan: 6A Butler Court, WallanThe land affected by the application is located at: 16, 17 and 18 McCarthy Court and 6A Butler Court in Wallan.
- Published 3 June 2019Public Notice - Declaration of Public Highway Part Wandong Avenue WandongMitchell Shire Council has formed the opinion that part of Wandong Avenue is reasonably required for public use.
- Published 3 June 2019Public Notice - Proposed Sale of LandNotice is hereby given of the consideration to sell the land known as Reserve 1 on Title Plan PS335807H. The land is proposed to be sold by private treaty to the owners of 8 Doyle Crescent.