Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 1 June 2020Public Notice - Notice of MeetingsNotice of a confidential Council meeting to consider the Kilmore Golf Club, a Community Questions and Hearings Committee meeting and a Council meeting to consider the Seymour Flood Levee.
- Published 28 April 2020Public Notice - Notice of intention to LeaseCouncil gives notice that it proposes to enter into a Lease with Goulburn Valley Health of Monash Street, Shepparton in respect of the premise located at 12 Moyle Street, Seymour.
- Published 31 March 2020Public Notice - Notice of Intention to LeaseCouncil gives notice that it proposes to enter into a Lease with The Bridge Youth Services Inc. in respect of the premise the Wallan Youth Hub.
- Published 16 March 2020Public Notice - Adoption of Draft Budget 2020–2021 and Strategic Resource Plan 2021–2024On Monday 16 March 2020, Mitchell Shire Council formally considered its proposed Budget for 2020-2021 and the Strategic Resource Plan 2021-2024.
- Published 5 March 2020Flooding and Road ClosuresAs always during heavy rain events, we will have some inconvenience to road users including closed roads and many locations of low-level water crossing the roadways.
- Published 24 February 2020Celebrating Tooborac and Pyalong plansOn Saturday 29 February, input from community members in shaping the future of Tooborac, Pyalong and surrounding areas will be celebrated with a free barbecue lunch. The event will take place at Tooborac Recreation Reserve from 11am to 2pm.
- Published 20 January 2020Preparations for Australia Day underwayPlanning is in full swing as Pyalong get ready to welcome bumper crowds for the annual Mitchell Shire Australia Day Awards and Citizenship Ceremony on Sunday 26 January.
- Published 20 January 2020Retailers caught out in tobacco inspectionsEnvironmental Health Officers are required by law to conduct audits of businesses across the municipality that sell tobacco-based products and paraphernalia.
- Published 21 October 2019Public Notice - Potential use of properties 53 and 55 Pollard Street, SeymourMitchell Shire Council is seeking community views on the relocation of two community groups in Seymour. Council is considering supporting Seymour FM and the Car Club relocating to the soon to be vacated 53 and 55 Pollard Street, Seymour.
- Published 23 September 2019Public Notice - Annual ReportCouncil’s Annual Report will be considered at the Council meeting to be held on 21 October 2019.