Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 24 February 2020Celebrating Tooborac and Pyalong plansOn Saturday 29 February, input from community members in shaping the future of Tooborac, Pyalong and surrounding areas will be celebrated with a free barbecue lunch. The event will take place at Tooborac Recreation Reserve from 11am to 2pm.
- Published 20 January 2020Preparations for Australia Day underwayPlanning is in full swing as Pyalong get ready to welcome bumper crowds for the annual Mitchell Shire Australia Day Awards and Citizenship Ceremony on Sunday 26 January.
- Published 20 January 2020Retailers caught out in tobacco inspectionsEnvironmental Health Officers are required by law to conduct audits of businesses across the municipality that sell tobacco-based products and paraphernalia.
- Published 21 October 2019Public Notice - Potential use of properties 53 and 55 Pollard Street, SeymourMitchell Shire Council is seeking community views on the relocation of two community groups in Seymour. Council is considering supporting Seymour FM and the Car Club relocating to the soon to be vacated 53 and 55 Pollard Street, Seymour.
- Published 23 September 2019Public Notice - Annual ReportCouncil’s Annual Report will be considered at the Council meeting to be held on 21 October 2019.
- Published 23 September 2019Public Notice - Notice of preparation of an amendment – Amendment C139Mitchell Shire Council has prepared Amendment C139 to the Mitchell Planning Scheme.
- Published 23 September 2019Public Notice - Notice of an Application for a Development PlanThe land affected by the application is located at 2 Tootle Street, Kilmore.
- Published 14 August 2019Wanted: Independent Member for Audit CommitteeWe are currently seeking to appoint an independent member to our Audit Committee. Applications close 9am Friday 6 September.
- Published 2 August 2019Public Notice - Order of Mitchell Shire Council - Cat CurfewMitchell Shire Council at its Ordinary Meeting held on 15 July 2019, resolved to make the following Order imposing conditions on the presence of cats found at large outside the premises of the owner, or not securely confined to the owner’s premises.
- Published 11 July 2019Public Notice - Notice of an Application for a Development Plan: Wallara Waters Phase 2Notice of an Application for a Development Plan: Wallara Waters Phase 2