Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 19 July 2019Wallan Bowling Club lights upThe Wallan Bowling Club will now be able to offer around the clock bowls after turning their brand-new lights on.
- Published 19 July 2019Street trees destroyedSenseless vandalism has seen six advanced street trees destroyed in Hamilton Street, Broadford.
- Published 19 July 2019Youth Council start 2019-2020 termMitchell Shire’s Youth Council have been sworn in for their 2019-2020 term.
- Published 19 July 2019Seymour flood levee project updateMitchell Shire Council will invite community feedback on the progression of the proposed Seymour Flood Levee project through a targeted community engagement campaign.
- Published 19 July 2019Event issued Planning Infringement NoticesMitchell Shire Council issued Boogie 13 Festival two Planning Infringement Notices and more than $3,200 in fines following a Easter long weekend event in Tallarook.
- Published 12 July 2019Satisfaction survey results out nowSatisfaction with services and performance has continued to improve for Mitchell Shire Council with increases for all core indicators revealed in the annual Community Satisfaction Survey.
- Published 12 July 2019New youth mental health strategy beginsThe first-ever Healthy Minds Strategy is set to be developed here in Mitchell Shire.
- Published 8 July 2019Language Other Than English collection launched in WallanResidents now have access to a brand-new Language Other Than English (LOTE) collection at the Wallan Customer and Library Service Centre.
- Published 8 July 2019Young musicians showcasedSome of Mitchell Shire’s most talented artists have showcased the original music that they created at the Mitchell Youth Services’ Pop-Up Recording Studios earlier this year in Wallan and Seymour.
- Published 5 July 2019New bridges to improve safety in KilmoreNew pedestrian bridges will be built across the Kilmore Creek to improve safety and access for all Mitchell Shire community residents.