Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 26 July 2021$3.37 million Sydney Street rejuvenation plans unveiledA $3.37 million rejuvenation of Sydney Street in Kilmore is getting closer with Mitchell Shire Council unveiling streetscape plans for Clarke Street to Bourke Street this week.
- Published 23 July 2021Sleep and settling sessions for your babyWe're hosting sleep and settling sessions for parents of baby's or toddler's who struggle to sleep.
- Published 19 July 2021Work underway at Memorial Park, BroadfordCrews have moved in as work starts on the new play space at Memorial Park in Broadford.
- Published 19 July 2021Hello baby, 25 births in 8 daysThe pitter patter of little feet is taking over Mitchell with a post COVID-19 lockdown baby boom.
- Published 12 July 2021Have your say on Council’s draft local lawMitchell Shire Council has begun four weeks of community consultation and is looking for input on a draft Community and Environment local law.
- Published 12 July 2021Vital tree safety works underwayFour large Sugar Gums in High Street, Broadford, that are structurally unsound and pose a significant risk to the community, will be replaced with Algerian Oaks later this month.
- Published 2 July 2021Roads, footpaths and bridges remain a strong focus for Council budgetMitchell Shire Council’s $23.95 million new capital works program for 2021/22 features more than $8.3 million for roads, footpaths and bridges.
- Published 2 July 2021Mitchell’s ‘Big Build’ firmly on the agendaMitchell Shire Council is set to continue its big build to remain one of Victoria’s best places to live and work with a $128.72 million budget adopted at Monday night’s Council meeting (28 June).
- Published 2 July 2021Howzat! New cricket nets for Harley HammondNew cricket nets are on the way for Harley Hammond Reserve in Broadford.
- Published 2 July 2021Women, kids and seniors score with new projectsWomen, children and seniors in Mitchell have scored big with the latest announcement of funding from the State Government.