Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 18 October 2021Have your say on fitness parks for seniorsMitchell Shire Council would like community feedback on the plans for exercise parks featuring fitness equipment specifically designed for seniors in Seymour and Kilmore.
- Published 18 October 2021Time to prepare your property and fire planMitchell Shire residents are urged to prepare their properties and bushfire survival plans now.
- Published 18 October 2021Join the Backyard Bird Count this weekGet out into nature, learn about wildlife in your area and contribute to Australia’s largest citizen science project by taking part in the Aussie Backyard Bird Count this week.
- Published 18 October 2021It's Gambling Harm Awareness WeekDuring Gambling Harm Awareness Week – October 18 to 24 – people are encouraged to talk about the harms associated with gambling and the effects they can have on communities, families, friends, workplaces and individuals.
- Published 13 October 2021Online webinars to help you improve wastageMitchell Shire residents are invited to join experts from various fields to scrub up on their knowledge and help them along their waste journey.
- Published 13 October 2021Mitchell rejoins regional Victoria for COVID-19 restrictionsLockdown restrictions have eased, with Mitchell Shire rejoining regional Victoria from 14 October.
- Published 11 October 2021Waste vouchers extended to end of yearMitchell Shire Council has made the decision to extend the 2020/21 Resource Recovery Centre waste vouchers until the end of the year.
- Published 8 October 2021Council on serve for top tennis gongMitchell Shire Council is hitting winners with its investment in improving recreational facilities, having been named a finalist in the 2021 Victorian Tennis Awards.
- Published 8 October 2021Council acknowledges climate emergencyMitchell Shire Council voted to acknowledge we are in a Climate Emergency, at last month’s Council meeting.
- Published 8 October 2021Travel exemptions available for fire preparationProperty owners who have been unable to attend to their properties due to restrictions on travel, can now apply for a travel exemption.
Your form is submitting…
This page was last updated on 8 April 2019.