Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 20 September 2022Communication key during Sydney Street Rejuvenation worksWorks on the Sydney Street Rejuvenation Project recently finished out the front of Pat Croke Furniture, as the project continues along Kilmore’s main street.
- Published 15 September 2022Rates notice payment date extensionIf your normally pay your rates by instalment, the payment date has now been extended to Friday 14 October.
- Published 13 September 2022Mitchell Shire welcomes new Australian citizensEighty five residents have officially become Australian citizens after they pledged their loyalty at Mitchell Shire Council’s Citizenship ceremony on Australia Day 2022.
- Published 5 September 2022Preparing for Seymour’s futureThere are projects aplenty in Seymour, as Mitchell Shire Council continues to prepare for growth in the north of the Shire.
- Published 5 September 2022Mitchell’s population growth exceeding expectationsMore than 181,000 people are expected to call Mitchell home in the next 20 years, more than triple the number of residents we have today.
- Published 26 August 2022Try something new at Youth Fest 2022Mitchell Youth Services is celebrating Youth Fest 2022 with a month of fun activities and events.
- Published 24 August 2022Budding social media experts emerge after workshop in BeveridgeLast weekend, twenty, small businesses attended our Get Some Loving, Social Media & Photography Workshop. The workshop was hosted as a trial event at the Greater Beveridge Community Centre, but will now be rolled out across different locations across the shire.
- Published 18 August 2022Kilmore Family and Children’s Centre expansionWorks are nearing completion on the Kilmore Family and Children’s Centre Expansion.
- Published 12 August 2022Nominations open for 2023 Australia Day AwardsMitchell Shire Council’s Australia Day committee is now calling for nominations ahead of the 2023 Australia Day Awards and Citizenship Ceremony.
- Published 12 August 2022NO QUARRY group shares concerns with local member Danielle GreenMore than 20 members from the NO QUARRY community working group had an audience with Member for Yan Yean Danielle Green in Wallan on Wednesday 10 August.
Your form is submitting…
This page was last updated on 8 April 2019.