Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 2 August 2020Mitchell remains at stage 3 restrictionsThe Victorian Government has announced some new restrictions to help tackle the community spread of COVID-19. We can confirm that Mitchell remains in Stage 3 restrictions as part of regional Victoria.
- Published 29 July 2020COVID Council service updatesFor a full list of services and status, please visit our service listing page.
- Published 24 July 2020Digital marketing advice for businessesBusinesses in Mitchell Shire will have access to free digital marketing workshops to learn how to promote their businesses online.
- Published 23 July 2020Leisure classes onlineOur Leisure teams are hosting free online sessions to keep community members fit, focused and having fun during the COVID-19 closures.
- Published 21 July 2020Masks mandatory in MitchellFace coverings are mandatory in Mitchell from 11.59pm, Wednesday 22 July to help provide added protection from COVID-19.
- Published 9 July 2020Latest Council COVID-19 newsLatest COVID-19 news and updates from Council
- Published 8 July 2020COVID-19 restrictions responseMitchell Shire Council is supporting the safety-first approach of the State Government, which has resulted in the Shire going to Stage 3 COVID-19 restrictions from 11.59pm on Wednesday.
- Published 23 June 2020COVID-19 translated informationCOVID-19 translated information for people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, health professionals and industry. Information includes fact sheets and promotional materials.
- Published 19 June 2020Seymour Resource Recovery Centre re-openSeymour Resource Recovery Centre is re-open from Saturday 20 June after some COVID safety works to better separate the centre from the landfill which also collects all of Council’s kerbside waste.
- Published 19 June 2020COVID service updates 19 June 2020Latest COVID services updates including the re-opening of Seymour Resource Recovery Centre from Saturday 20 June, the return of book browsing in our libraries from Monday 22 June, and the re-opening of gyms and change rooms at our leisure centres from Monday 22 June.