Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 4 January 2021Discover something new in MitchellThe many treasures of Mitchell Shire will take centre stage in a new tourism marketing campaign launched this week.
- Published 10 November 2020COVID-19 Community Recovery survey underwayMitchell Shire Council is asking members of the community to offer their thoughts about what support they’d like to see during recovery.
- Published 26 October 2020Indoor pools and gyms now openIndoor pools and gyms re-opening Wednesday 28 October following the easing of COVID restrictions. Learn to Swim classes returning soon.
- Published 26 October 2020Libraries and customer service now openLibraries and customer service are now open following the easing of COVID restrictions.
- Published 18 October 2020Kilmore COVID updateA staff member at Kemp’s Bakery in Kilmore has tested positive for COVID-19. They worked between 1-11 October and are not considered to have been infectious during that period. Anyone in Kilmore or Wandong should get tested if they have any symptoms, however mild.
- Published 17 September 2020COVID restrictions and testingThe Victorian Government has restrictions to help tackle the spread of COVID-19. Mitchell Shire is part of regional Victoria's restriction levels.
- Published 15 September 2020Top 5 COVID-Safe Activities in Mitchell ShireThe outdoors have never seemed more inviting! As COVID-19 restrictions start to ease, here is a list of safe activities you can indulge in at Mitchell Shire.
- Published 10 September 2020Competition to share the love for MitchellA competition to share the love for Mitchell is helping to keep spirits high and support businesses amid stage 3 COVID-19 restrictions.
- Published 31 August 2020Specialist advice to support businessesBusinesses in Mitchell Shire will have access to free specialist advice to help navigate the COVID-19 pandemic with accountancy, tax, business strategy and human relations advice available through Council’s Jobs and Investments team.
- Published 2 August 2020Mitchell remains at stage 3 restrictionsThe Victorian Government has announced restrictions to help tackle the community spread of COVID-19. We can confirm that Mitchell remains in Stage 3 restrictions as part of regional Victoria.