Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 13 October 2021Mitchell rejoins regional Victoria for COVID-19 restrictionsLockdown restrictions have eased, with Mitchell Shire rejoining regional Victoria from 14 October.
- Published 4 January 2021Discover something new in MitchellThe many treasures of Mitchell Shire will take centre stage in a new tourism marketing campaign launched this week.
- Published 10 November 2020COVID-19 Community Recovery survey underwayMitchell Shire Council is asking members of the community to offer their thoughts about what support they’d like to see during recovery.
- Published 15 September 2020Top 5 COVID-Safe Activities in Mitchell ShireThe outdoors have never seemed more inviting! As COVID-19 restrictions start to ease, here is a list of safe activities you can indulge in at Mitchell Shire.
- Published 9 July 2020Latest Council COVID-19 newsLatest COVID-19 news and updates from Council
- Published 23 June 2020COVID-19 translated informationCOVID-19 translated information for people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, health professionals and industry. Information includes fact sheets and promotional materials.
- Published 19 June 2020COVID service updates 19 June 2020Latest COVID services updates including the re-opening of Seymour Resource Recovery Centre from Saturday 20 June, the return of book browsing in our libraries from Monday 22 June, and the re-opening of gyms and change rooms at our leisure centres from Monday 22 June.
- Published 19 June 2020COVID-Safe sports grantsAs part of their COVID support for local sporting clubs, leagues and associations, the Victorian Government recently announced a $40 million Community Sport Sector Short-term Survival Package.
Your form is submitting…
This page was last updated on 8 April 2019.