Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 17 June 2021COVID restrictions to ease further in MitchellCOVID-19 restrictions will ease in regional Victoria from 11.59pm on Thursday 17 June, including Mitchell Shire.
- Published 17 June 2021Leisure services are backOur Leisure Services are back under modified arrangements to meet the latest COVID-safe setting requirements.
- Published 2 June 2021Wallan southbound BP Truckstop listed as tier 2 exposure siteThe southbound BP Truckstop on the Hume Freeway at Wallan has been identitified as tier 2 exposure site. Anyone who visited the BP on Monday 24 May between 6.45pm to 7.15pm should get tested urgently, then isolate until confirmation of a negative result.
- Published 25 May 2021COVID-19 government information and council servicesVictoria's circuit breaker COVID restrictions are in place from 11.59pm on Thursday 27 May until 11.59pm on Thursday 3 June. This means there will be changes to many council services. We've also prepared links to the latest government information.
- Published 4 January 2021Discover something new in MitchellThe many treasures of Mitchell Shire will take centre stage in a new tourism marketing campaign launched this week.
- Published 10 November 2020COVID-19 Community Recovery survey underwayMitchell Shire Council is asking members of the community to offer their thoughts about what support they’d like to see during recovery.
- Published 18 October 2020Kilmore COVID updateA staff member at Kemp’s Bakery in Kilmore has tested positive for COVID-19. They worked between 1-11 October and are not considered to have been infectious during that period. Anyone in Kilmore or Wandong should get tested if they have any symptoms, however mild.
- Published 17 September 2020COVID restrictions and testingThe Victorian Government has restrictions to help tackle the spread of COVID-19. Mitchell Shire is part of regional Victoria's restriction levels.
- Published 15 September 2020Top 5 COVID-Safe Activities in Mitchell ShireThe outdoors have never seemed more inviting! As COVID-19 restrictions start to ease, here is a list of safe activities you can indulge in at Mitchell Shire.
- Published 10 September 2020Competition to share the love for MitchellA competition to share the love for Mitchell is helping to keep spirits high and support businesses amid stage 3 COVID-19 restrictions.