Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 19 April 2021Tonight's Council MeetingEveryone is welcome to attend the meeting, held at Broadford Council Chambers at 7pm. You can also watch the meeting via our livestream.
- Published 16 April 2021World Environment Day 2021 competitionEnter our 2021 World Environment Day colouring competition for your chance to win a beautifully illustrated educational children's book called Leaf Litter by award-winning author/illustrator Rachel Tonkin.
- Published 16 April 2021Lights, camera, action for premier Broadford sporting reserveThe Broadford sporting community finally flicked the switch on four newly installed 30-metre light towers at Harley Hammond Reserve Oval this week.
- Published 16 April 2021Shining light for community sportGreenhill Reserve will soon be hosting night football and netball matches thanks to the installation of competition-standard lighting on the netball courts and main oval.
- Published 13 April 2021Make your submission on this year's draft budgetLet us know your thoughts on this year's Draft Budget. Closing: 9am, Tuesday 4 May.
- Published 9 April 2021Sign up for free chainsaw skills programWe’ve partnered with Clonbinane Community Action Group and the Reedy Creek Progress Association to deliver a chainsaw operation and maintenance course, plus first aid, through DNA Training Solutions.
- Published 9 April 2021Community celebrates because The Shack is backThe Upper Plenty Mechanics Institute Hall, or “The Shack” as it’s locally known, is back after it was officially reopened on Wednesday 7 April.
- Published 8 April 2021What’s your wish for Mitchell’s future?If you could jump into a time machine and transport yourself to 2050 what sort of future would you like to see for the Mitchell community?
- Published 6 April 2021Works to start on Memorial Park upgradeWork is set to begin on the renewal and upgrade of Broadford’s Memorial Park playground in May.
- Published 6 April 2021Seymour close to joining rail trailSeymour is a step closer to joining the Great Victorian Rail Trail, with Council choosing a preferred route for the project.