Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 30 March 2020Vale David TurnbullMitchell Shire Council CEO David Turnbull has passed away following a battle with cancer.
- Published 28 March 2020COVID-19 update 28 MarchMitchell Shire Mayor David Lowe provides a summary of the latest service changes.
- Published 27 March 2020COVID-19 update 27 MarchA summary of service updates.
- Published 25 March 2020Online group fitness classesMitchell Shire Leisure Services will run two online group fitness classes per day for anyone to follow along in the comfort of their home or office.
- Published 25 March 2020Home fitness programs availableYou can now request a personalised fitness program that you can complete in the comfort of your own home or office to help keep you active.
- Published 17 March 2020Leisure Centres closedAs part of our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), Kilmore Leisure Centre and Seymour Sports and Aquatic Centre are closed until further notice.
- Published 17 March 2020Draft Budget and Strategic Resource Plan out nowWe're seeking input on the Draft Budget and Strategic Resource Plan and an update around the COVID-19 situation.
- Published 16 March 2020Public Notice - Adoption of Draft Budget 2020–2021 and Strategic Resource Plan 2021–2024On Monday 16 March 2020, Mitchell Shire Council formally considered its proposed Budget for 2020-2021 and the Strategic Resource Plan 2021-2024.
- Published 13 March 2020Events cancelled and youth rooms closedMitchell Shire Council has cancelled a number of upcoming events and activities as a result of the ongoing response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) including the Multicultural Festival, Youth Week activities and the school holiday program.
- Published 13 March 2020Coronavirus response service statusMitchell Shire Council has stopped some services and cancelled a number of upcoming events and activities as a result of the ongoing response to Coronavirus (COVID-19).