Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 18 January 2021Flat lay photo comp for YouthMitchell Shire Council's Youth Services team are giving you the chance to win a pair of Apple AirPods.
- Published 5 January 2021Opening hours for Customer and Library Service CentresOur new Customer and Library Service Centre opening hours for 2021 will come in to effect from Monday 11 January.
- Published 4 January 2021Scrub up on your waste knowledgeWe have a host of handy resources from our waste education team to help kids learn all things waste these holidays.
- Published 4 January 2021Discover something new in MitchellThe many treasures of Mitchell Shire will take centre stage in a new tourism marketing campaign launched this week.
- Published 4 January 2021Free school holiday funWe have some great school holiday activities.
- Published 22 December 2020Public Notice - Rename of Part Minton Street Beveridge to Camerons Lane BeveridgeAt the Ordinary Council meeting of 21 September 2020, Mitchell Shire Council resolved to rename part of Minton Street Beveridge to Camerons Lane Beveridge
- Published 18 December 2020Works continue in MitchellMitchell Shire Council is still working through a number of important projects that will ensure safer connections throughout the community for both pedestrians and vehicles.
- Published 13 December 2020Local aqua instructor the best in the land, and in the waterHer class participants can already vouch for her, but Mitchell Leisure Services fitness and health supervisor Kathryn McDonald can now officially lay claim to being the best Aqua Instructor in all of Australia.
- Published 11 December 2020Free professional development for artists and creativesRegistrations are now open for a new program to support emerging or professional artists, arts workers, people involved in community arts and people who work in any creative industry field.
- Published 8 December 2020Seymour youth find their inner artistA group of young people from Seymour were able to connect with their creative side and produce some stunning artwork as part of the Contrast Seymour Youth Art Program.