Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 11 March 2021International Women’s Day celebrationsGrab a cuppa and join us online for Mitchell Shire’s International Women’s Day event.
- Published 3 March 2021Drop in sessions for Draft Rural Land and Activities Review and Landscape Assessment StudyWant to have your say on the Draft Rural Land and Activities Review and Landscape Assessment Study? Come along to one of our drop in sessions.
- Published 22 February 2021Councillors formally endorse new cycling groupA 14-person panel will take part in Mitchel Shire Council’s first-ever Community Cycling Consultative Forums.
- Published 15 February 2021Works start on $2.5m Harley Hammond projectNetball and tennis clubs in Broadford will soon be able to enjoy the benefits of the revamped Harley Hammond Reserve with a $2.5 million upgrade underway.
- Published 8 February 2021Win for tennis and netball in WandongTennis and netball players in Wandong will soon have more state-of-the-art courts to play on with building work starting this week.
- Published 8 February 2021Youth Council takes steps to stitch up fast fashionThe Mitchell Youth Council is taking action against the impact of climate change and has fast fashion in its sights.
- Published 29 January 2021Services and programs make a comebackSeveral of Mitchell Shire Council’s most popular services and programs will make a welcome return from Monday 1 February.
- Published 21 January 2021Keeping cool in the hot weatherEverybody can take steps to understand how to look after yourself and others in a heat event.
- Published 5 January 2021Opening hours for Customer and Library Service CentresOur new Customer and Library Service Centre opening hours for 2021 will come in to effect from Monday 11 January.
- Published 4 January 2021Scrub up on your waste knowledgeWe have a host of handy resources from our waste education team to help kids learn all things waste these holidays.
Your form is submitting…
This page was last updated on 8 April 2019.