Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 25 February 2022Harley Hammond scoreboard removedThe scoreboard structure at Broadford’s Harley Hammond Reserve has been demolished and the scoreboard will be relocated.
- Published 24 February 2022Calling all artists for Rail Trail projectArtists from across Australia are invited to submit an expression of interest for The Great ARTdoors Project.
- Published 11 February 2022Funding boost for open space and recreationFour key open space and recreation projects in Kilmore, Seymour and Wallan can now go ahead thanks to funding from the Victorian Government’s Growing Suburbs Fund.
- Published 11 February 2022Whitburgh Cottage restoration works beginMitchell Shire Council is partnering with the Victorian Government to restore one of Kilmore’s oldest structures, with work beginning on Whitburgh Cottage.
- Published 9 February 2022Councillor Banks resignationCouncillor Christine Banks has resigned from Mitchell Shire Council due to personal and health reasons. The resignation is effective immediately and creates a vacancy in the South Ward. The Victorian Electoral Commission will hold a countback o fill the vacancy.
- Published 4 February 2022Boost for Veterans’ mental health supportMitchell Shire Council has welcomed a Federal Government investment of $27 million to support the wellbeing of current and former Australian Defence Force personnel and their families.
- Published 2 February 2022Public Notice - Renaming of Parker Court SeymourPursuant to Section 206, Schedule 10 clause 5 (1)(a) of the Local Government Act 1989, at the Ordinary Council meeting of 13 December 2021, Mitchell Shire Council resolved to rename Parker Court in Seymour to Parker Drive, subject to approval from the Geographic Names Victoria (GNV).
- Published 31 January 2022Mitchell Shire welcomes more new citizensEighteen residents have officially become Australian citizens after they pledged their loyalty at Mitchell Shire Council’s Citizenship ceremony on Australia Day 2022.
- Published 29 January 2022Council welcomes major funding commitment for Camerons LaneMitchell Shire Council has welcomed a $150 million commitment by the Federal Opposition towards the Camerons Lane/Hume Freeway Diamond Interchange.
- Published 26 January 20222022 Community Award recipients announcedThe Mitchell Shire community welcomed 19 new Australian citizens and announced five Community Award recipients in a ceremony held as part of Australia Day in Broadford today.
Your form is submitting…
This page was last updated on 8 April 2019.