Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 18 October 2020Kilmore COVID updateA staff member at Kemp’s Bakery in Kilmore has tested positive for COVID-19. They worked between 1-11 October and are not considered to have been infectious during that period. Anyone in Kilmore or Wandong should get tested if they have any symptoms, however mild.
- Published 22 September 2020Council electionsCouncil is now in a Caretaker Period (pre-election period) until 6pm on Election Day (Saturday 24 October).
- Published 21 September 2020Wallan electronic gaming machine application VCAT appeal hearingInformation about how to watch the VCAT appeal hearing regarding an application from Hogans Hotel in Wallan for an extra 20 electronic gaming machines.
- Published 17 September 2020COVID restrictions and testingThe Victorian Government has restrictions to help tackle the spread of COVID-19. Mitchell Shire is part of regional Victoria's restriction levels.
- Published 14 September 2020Seymour's growing futureGrowing Seymour as a core regional centre in northern Victoria has been further enhanced with Mitchell Shire Council supporting initiatives that will build investment confidence and enhance our shire as a great place to live, work and visit.
- Published 13 September 2020Pyalong Recreation Reserve pine trees survey extendedPyalong residents are being asked for input on three options to address concerns about the potential fire risk from pine trees at the recreation reserve.
- Published 11 September 2020Linking people and placesLinking people with places as well as providing a safe environment for drivers and pedestrians is seeing a network of new and improvement works across Mitchell Shire.
- Published 10 September 2020Competition to share the love for MitchellA competition to share the love for Mitchell is helping to keep spirits high and support businesses amid stage 3 COVID-19 restrictions.
- Published 9 September 2020Big boost for family services in MitchellFunding announced for Wallan Community Services Hub and Kilmore Family and Children's centre which will provide more family, community and early education services. Read more about the exciting announcement.
- Published 7 September 2020Reedy Creek fuel reduction works prepare for fire seasonFuel reduction works were recently completed in Reedy Creek.