Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 22 April 2022Managing fire risk at Pyalong Recreation ReserveImportant fire prevention works have been completed by Mitchell Shire Council at Pyalong Recreation Reserve.
- Published 22 April 2022Sydney Street Rejuvenation works beginMitchell Shire Council is excited to see construction beginning on Kilmore’s Sydney Street Rejuvenation Project – the largest capital works project in the municipality for many years.
- Published 5 April 2022Council joins Cities Power PartnershipMitchell Shire Council has joined 165 other councils from across the country and become a member of the Cities Power Partnership (CPP).
- Published 4 April 2022Join us for a movie under the starsCouncil is hosting three free outdoor cinema events over the next month.
- Published 29 March 2022Federal Government to fund BIFT and Camerons LaneMitchell Shire Council welcomes the more than $1.4 billion in funding from the Australian Government for critical transport connections in our shire, including $280 million for the Camerons Lane Interchange on the Hume Freeway.
- Published 18 March 2022David Lowe elected to CouncilFormer Mayor David Lowe has filled the extraordinary vacancy in Mitchell Shire’s South Ward.
- Published 3 March 2022Council launches Federal Election prioritiesHealth and wellbeing support, a freeway interchange and new recreational facilities top the list of Federal Election priorities for Mitchell Shire Council.
- Published 3 March 2022BMX track reopened after worksThe Broadford BMX Track is safer and more accessible after maintenance works were completed by Mitchell Shire Council.
- Published 1 March 2022Changes to road grading scheduleCouncil's maintenance grading program is currently two weeks behind schedule.
- Published 28 February 2022Minister Pulford, please explainMitchell Shire Council was disappointed Minister for Resources Jaala Pulford failed to recognise community opposition and input into the proposed Beveridge North West quarry in parliament.
Your form is submitting…
This page was last updated on 8 April 2019.