Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 10 November 2020Beveridge freight terminal crucial for job creation in the northA post-COVID-19 infrastructure and jobs plan for Melbourne’s north has been released.
- Published 10 November 2020Permit processes improved for businessA business concierge service has now been established to assist small businesses with permit applications and setting up a new business.
- Published 9 November 2020NAIDOC Week 2020Mitchell Shire Council will celebrate NAIDOC week and the theme, Always was, Always will be, through virtual platforms and across print and social media.
- Published 4 November 2020Road works continue in Wallan and KilmoreCouncil is continuing to deliver major road projects as part of its adopted $40m capital works program.
- Published 4 November 2020Rethink your recycling habits during National Recycling WeekTo celebrate National Recycling Week (9-15 November) Mitchell Shire Council has organised five free online ‘Rethink Recycling’ sessions with the Rethink Waste Education Centre.
- Published 4 November 2020Have your say on cycling in MitchellMitchell Shire Council is calling on bike enthusiasts to let us know what the cycling experience is like throughout our community.
- Published 29 October 2020New times and days for Seymour and Broadford resource recovery centresWe've made some changes to the opening hours of our Resource Recovery Centres in Broadford and Seymour.
- Published 20 October 2020Property preparations for fire and floodIf you live in metro Melbourne but have property in Mitchell Shire and you need to prepare for the flood and fire season, you will need to apply to travel here for the sole purpose of preparing your property.
- Published 18 October 2020Kilmore COVID updateA staff member at Kemp’s Bakery in Kilmore has tested positive for COVID-19. They worked between 1-11 October and are not considered to have been infectious during that period. Anyone in Kilmore or Wandong should get tested if they have any symptoms, however mild.
- Published 22 September 2020Council electionsCouncil is now in a Caretaker Period (pre-election period) until 6pm on Election Day (Saturday 24 October).