Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 25 October 2019Author Ross McMullin to speak in KilmoreAustralian history buffs are invited to join renowned author Ross McMullin in Kilmore as he speaks about his novel, Pompey Elliott At War: In His Own Words.
- Published 25 October 2019Walk to School a hit in Mitchell ShireMitchell Shire Council has joined VicHealth in its mission to increase children’s physical activity as part of the health promotion foundation’s annual Walk to School program.
- Published 21 October 2019Seymour levee input closing soonCommunity members and landholders who want to provide input on the proposed Seymour flood levee have until Friday (25 October) to get their surveys in.
- Published 21 October 2019Aussie Backyard Bird Count on this weekThe Aussie Backyard Bird Count is back, from 21-27 October. Data from the Aussie Backyard Bird Count will help BirdLife Australia keep an eye on bird populations across the country.
- Published 21 October 2019Author Ross McMullin to talk in KilmoreRoss McMullin is an award-winning biographer and an entertaining speaker.
- Published 21 October 2019Mitchell Pet Expo coming soonThe Mitchell Pet Expo will be held in Hadfield Park, Wallan on Saturday 16 November 10am-3pm.
- Published 21 October 2019Australia Day award nominations closing soonNominations for Australia Day Awards 2020 are now open, and will close at 8:30am on Wednesday 6 November 2019.
- Published 21 October 2019Cat Curfew is now in placeMitchell Shire Council's cat curfew was implemented on 16 October.
- Published 21 October 2019Public Notice - Potential use of properties 53 and 55 Pollard Street, SeymourMitchell Shire Council is seeking community views on the relocation of two community groups in Seymour. Council is considering supporting Seymour FM and the Car Club relocating to the soon to be vacated 53 and 55 Pollard Street, Seymour.
- Published 3 October 2019Sunny Seymour’s solar savingsThe Seymour Sports and Aquatic Centre will now be partially powered by 322 solar panels following a $117,000 Mitchell Shire Council Capital Works project.