Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 5 January 2021Opening hours for Customer and Library Service CentresOur new Customer and Library Service Centre opening hours for 2021 will come in to effect from Monday 11 January.
- Published 4 January 2021Scrub up on your waste knowledgeWe have a host of handy resources from our waste education team to help kids learn all things waste these holidays.
- Published 4 January 2021Discover something new in MitchellThe many treasures of Mitchell Shire will take centre stage in a new tourism marketing campaign launched this week.
- Published 18 December 2020Works continue in MitchellMitchell Shire Council is still working through a number of important projects that will ensure safer connections throughout the community for both pedestrians and vehicles.
- Published 11 December 2020Free professional development for artists and creativesRegistrations are now open for a new program to support emerging or professional artists, arts workers, people involved in community arts and people who work in any creative industry field.
- Published 8 December 2020Seymour youth find their inner artistA group of young people from Seymour were able to connect with their creative side and produce some stunning artwork as part of the Contrast Seymour Youth Art Program.
- Published 30 November 2020Kilmore dog park unleashedThe canines of Kilmore now have an official off-lead dog park to call their own after Kilmore’s new doggie play space was officially opened.
- Published 30 November 2020Dive right in for free outdoor pool seasonIt’s almost time to make a splash in one of Mitchell Shire’s outdoor pools, with the summer pool season set to kick off on Saturday 5 December.
- Published 18 November 2020Swimming lessons and group fitness returnSwimming lessons, group fitness and more will recommence on Monday 23 November.
- Published 10 November 2020COVID-19 Community Recovery survey underwayMitchell Shire Council is asking members of the community to offer their thoughts about what support they’d like to see during recovery.