Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 22 April 2021New Pavilion to boost local economyThe new Kings Park Reserve Agricultural Pavilion in Seymour will offer local community groups and regional event holders a multi-purpose site equipped with modern facilities.
- Published 16 April 2021Lights, camera, action for premier Broadford sporting reserveThe Broadford sporting community finally flicked the switch on four newly installed 30-metre light towers at Harley Hammond Reserve Oval this week.
- Published 16 April 2021Shining light for community sportGreenhill Reserve will soon be hosting night football and netball matches thanks to the installation of competition-standard lighting on the netball courts and main oval.
- Published 13 April 2021Make your submission on this year's draft budgetLet us know your thoughts on this year's Draft Budget. Closing: 9am, Tuesday 4 May.
- Published 9 April 2021Community celebrates because The Shack is backThe Upper Plenty Mechanics Institute Hall, or “The Shack” as it’s locally known, is back after it was officially reopened on Wednesday 7 April.
- Published 6 April 2021Works to start on Memorial Park upgradeWork is set to begin on the renewal and upgrade of Broadford’s Memorial Park playground in May.
- Published 6 April 2021Seymour close to joining rail trailSeymour is a step closer to joining the Great Victorian Rail Trail, with Council choosing a preferred route for the project.
- Published 22 March 2021Rail Trail art fundingThe Great Victorian Rail Trail will receive $1.2 million in State Government funding for standout art installations and signs.
- Published 22 March 2021Wellington Street, Wallan, works near completionMitchell Shire Council is advising the community that Wellington Street will be closed on Thursday 25 March until Friday 26 March to finalise the the transformation from Watson Street to Queen Street.
- Published 19 March 2021Works on Pyalong play space swing into actionPyalong will soon have an exciting new play space to explore right in the heart of the town.
Your form is submitting…
This page was last updated on 8 April 2019.