Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 7 November 2019Views sought on plans for new Kilmore Community HubPlans to redevelop the site of the Kilmore Library and Memorial Hall and revitalise the surrounding area have been released for community input, with a community drop in session to be held on Thursday 14 November.
- Published 7 November 2019Pet expo this SaturdayPet lovers will get the chance to immerse themselves in the world of animals when the annual Mitchell Shire Pet Expo brings furry, feathered and scaly friends from all the around the region to Hadfield Park, Wallan, on Saturday 16 November from 10am.
- Published 7 November 2019More time to nominate for Australia Day awardsIt is time to recognise some of the community’s unsung leaders and achievers through the annual Mitchell Shire Council Australia Day Awards Ceremony.
- Published 6 November 2019Shared footpath now openAccessibility in Wallan has been given a significant boost after a new close to $1 million shared footpath was opened along Watson Street on Friday 1 November.
- Published 4 November 2019Wallan netball light funding welcomedNetball players in Wallan will soon have new lights with a $125,000 project now possible thanks to funding announced by the Victorian Government and Mitchell Shire Council today.
- Published 1 November 2019Bumper crowd receives citizenshipMitchell Shire welcomed 45 new Australian Citizens during Council’s Citizenship Ceremony on Monday 28 October at the Broadford Hall, Broadford.
- Published 1 November 2019Council officers to attend music eventMitchell Shire Council has engaged an accredited acoustic evaluator to measure noise at the upcoming an upcoming music event over the Melbourne Cup weekend in Tallarook.
- Published 29 October 2019New playspace officially openedKilmore’s eastern corridor has a new lease on life after the Centenary Drive Playspace Upgrade was officially opened on Monday 28 October.
- Published 25 October 2019Three-year old kindergarten program coming to Seymour in 2020The littlest learners of Seymour can now attend three-year-old kindergarten in their home town, with the program being offered at the new Seymour Family and Children's Centre from next year.
- Published 25 October 2019Kindergarten places for 2020 filling quicklyDo you have a child that’s ready for four-year-old or three-year-old kindergarten next year?