Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 25 August 2020Tourism planning for a strong futureMitchell Shire Council endorsed the Tourism and Visitor Economy Plan 2020-2024 – a bold action plan for enhancing the tourism experience and growing the visitor economy across our shire.
- Published 24 August 2020Broadford Civic Centre updatedMitchell Shire Council is working with businesses and contractors to continue key accessibility works in Kilmore and maintenance works in Broadford.
- Published 21 August 2020Shaping Broadford TogetherThe draft Broadford Structure Plan paints a picture of what the town may look like in 20 years and the community is being asked to share their views on its future look and feel.
- Published 17 August 2020GoSeymour, you better be readyThere is no time like the now to plan for a future visit to our shire and when it is safe to do so all roads will be going to Seymour.
- Published 14 August 2020Masterplans to guide future of WallanCommunity ideas and submissions on two draft masterplans will help guide Wallan and the municipality through the opportunities and challenges of a growing population.
- Published 14 August 2020New look for Keith Street, SeymourControlled demolition works of the building formerly on the Council-managed site at 27 Keith Street, Seymour, have been completed with the area to be landscaped in coming weeks.
- Published 7 August 2020Two new facilities near completion while important works continueWe continue to keep our community informed with a number of capital projects taking shape, while we deliver works across our shire.
- Published 6 August 2020Essential maintenance projects carried out across Mitchell ShireKey projects and works, including increasing Council’s energy efficiency, improving safety and general improvements, are continuing or have been completed.
- Published 4 August 2020Diamond interchange fundedMitchell Shire Council has welcomed the announcement of a new congestion-busting diamond interchange on the Hume Freeway, Wallan.
- Published 3 August 2020Taking shape in TallarookA bold new façade for Tallarook Mechanics Institute was unveiled recently as part of the ongoing rebuild of the iconic hall which was destroyed by fire in May 2018.