Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 18 May 2020Storm damage roads updateAn update on repairs for roads damaged during storms in early April 2020.
- Published 18 May 2020Volunteer groups supported through COVID-19 and beyondVolunteer groups are being called to register for a new project launching this week which will support them through the changing environment of COVID-19 and beyond.
- Published 15 May 2020Water standpipe upgrades to commenceTwo water standpipes - on Whitegate Road, High Camp, and at Seymour-Goulburn Park - will be upgraded as a priority to support water infrastructure in Mitchell Shire.
- Published 15 May 2020IDAHOBIT DaySunday 17 May was International Day against Homophobia, Homophobia, Biphobia, Interphobia & Transphobia (IDAHOBIT) Day. Read more about Council's commitment to IDAHOBIT and creating an inclusive community.
- Published 15 May 2020Youth photo competition winners galleryCheck out the incredible winners from our 2020 Youth Photo Competition.
- Published 8 May 2020Progress at major dump siteProgress has been made on removing an industrial-sized waste dump at Newbridge Estate, Wallan. Mitchell Shire Council has received confirmation the Environment Protection Authority (EPA) Victoria will continue to monitor the site to meet the requirements of the clean-up order.
- Published 8 May 2020Top tips to keep dogs and your community safeDog owners in Mitchell Shire are being reminded to keep dogs on a leash or controlled by voice command in public spaces, following an increase in the number of wandering dogs and reported dog attacks recently.
- Published 8 May 2020Support your local with MitchellEats takeaway food directoryLocal hospitality businesses offering take away or delivery of food in Mitchell Shire can share their offerings by participating in MitchellEats.
- Published 5 May 2020Flu vaccination service changesTo ensure we can continue to provide the free service for people under 5 years of age and people over 65 years of age, we won't be able to provide paid flu vaccinations at our community sessions from Wednesday 6 May.
- Published 1 May 2020Trees show off their spectacular coloursMitchell Shire’s trees are starting to reveal brilliant reds and vibrant yellows, with bright leaves appearing on streets and properties.