Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 1 July 2022Improved play and fitness in BroadfordThe Broadford community is enjoying new play spaces and outdoor fitness equipment after the completion of the Activation of Broadford Parks and Play Spaces Project.
- Published 30 June 2022The Great ARTdoors secures artists and locationsArtists have been appointed to create art installations along the Great Victorian Rail Trail and art location sites have been selected including Tallarook at the start of the trail and a site between Trawool and Granite.
- Published 21 June 2022Quarry hearing wraps after five weeksCouncil maintains its strong position against the proposed quarry and the severe implications it will have on our existing and future communities.
- Published 20 June 2022Take part in Plastic Free JulyPlastic Free July helps millions of people be part of the solution to plastic pollution.
- Published 14 June 2022Seymour Sports and Aquatic Centre celebrates 20 yearsMitchell Leisure Services Invites you to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the heated pool at Seymour Sports and Aquatic Centre on Sunday 19 June.
- Published 9 June 2022Residents gather on Parliament steps to tell politicians NO QUARRYCommunities of Beveridge and Wallan gather on steps of parliament to tell politicians they don't want the proposed quarry at 175 Northern Highway.
- Published 6 June 2022No Quarry campaign heads to ParliamentConcerned community members are taking their NO QUARRY campaign to the steps of parliament on Wednesday 8 June.
- Published 26 May 2022National Reconciliation WeekToday is the first day of National Reconciliation Week. We acknowledge that Mitchell Shire is on Wurundjeri and Taungurung Country.
- Published 20 May 2022Budget adopted 2022/232022/23 budget adopted
- Published 20 May 2022Four key projects receive State funding boostFour important projects in Mitchell Shire have received funding from the Victorian Government’s 2021/22 Local Sports Infrastructure Fund.
Your form is submitting…
This page was last updated on 8 April 2019.