Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 13 September 2020Pyalong Recreation Reserve pine trees survey extendedPyalong residents are being asked for input on three options to address concerns about the potential fire risk from pine trees at the recreation reserve.
- Published 11 September 2020Linking people and placesLinking people with places as well as providing a safe environment for drivers and pedestrians is seeing a network of new and improvement works across Mitchell Shire.
- Published 10 September 2020Competition to share the love for MitchellA competition to share the love for Mitchell is helping to keep spirits high and support businesses amid stage 3 COVID-19 restrictions.
- Published 9 September 2020Big boost for family services in MitchellFunding announced for Wallan Community Services Hub and Kilmore Family and Children's centre which will provide more family, community and early education services. Read more about the exciting announcement.
- Published 7 September 2020Reedy Creek fuel reduction works prepare for fire seasonFuel reduction works were recently completed in Reedy Creek.
- Published 3 September 2020Kilmore dog park to be unleashed soonDogs of Kilmore will soon have an official off-lead park near the Kilmore Racecourse to call their own thanks to $30,000 from the Victorian Government’s Building Works package.
- Published 3 September 2020Pitch perfect upgrade for BroadfordFootball facilities in Mitchell will be given a kickstart with $552,000 allocated towards a soccer pitch upgrade, a new coaches’ box and an interchange for the Broadford Sporting Precinct soon thanks to Victorian Government funding announced this week.
- Published 28 August 2020Riding on the success of rail trailIt’s one of the longest, has many health benefits, it is a great attraction and has the ability to generate jobs and visitors to our region … it is the Great Victorian Rail Trail and its future looks as bright as the summer sun that makes it so great!
- Published 28 August 2020Works roll-outWellington Street, Wallan, is about to be transformed to support pedestrian and vehicle movements in complementing the Wallan Town Heart project.
- Published 28 August 2020Mitchell on the map in historic City DealMitchell Shire Council is one of 13 Victorian Councils who have signed the historic North West City Deal (NWCD) 2020-20240 which is set to unlock employment and economic opportunities for the next two decades.