Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 29 November 2019Mitchell Shire unites to Call It OutThe historic Mitchell Community Walk Against Violence was held along Sydney Street, Kilmore, on Friday 29 November.
- Published 25 November 2019New Mayor for Mitchell ShireIt is time for the annual meeting for the election of the Mayor, Deputy Mayor and committee representatives. The meeting is on at 7pm tonight (25 November) at Broadford Council Chamber. All welcome.
- Published 25 November 2019Walk to end gender-based violenceA historic walk to highlight Mitchell Shire’s united stance against violence will shut down Kilmore’s main street during the first ever Community Walk to End Violence on Friday 29 November.
- Published 25 November 2019Roadside clearing works to continue throughout summerMitchell Shire Council’s commitment to rural and urban fire safety has seen the shire’s largest slashing program take place this year.
- Published 25 November 2019Dive right in for pool season this summerResidents and visitors will have the chance to be more active, more often with free casual entry to outdoor pools beginning Sunday 1 December.
- Published 21 November 2019Mitchell Shire School Readiness Funding AnnouncementMitchell Shire has received $192,779 in funding for School Readiness, as announced by Mitchell Shire Council and Member for Yan Yean Danielle Green in Wallan on Tuesday.
- Published 15 November 2019Old Goulburn works progressProtection works on Seymour’s historic heritage listed Old Goulburn Bridge are well underway.
- Published 15 November 2019December Promotion: Health ClubDecember Promotion: Health Club
- Published 8 November 2019Fire Danger Period now in placeWith the official Country Fire Authority (CFA) Fire Danger Period beginning on Monday 11 November, residents are being reminded to stay vigilant during summer months and to always be fire ready.
- Published 8 November 2019Register now for Land Management ForumSome of the region’s best land management minds will be able to assist Mitchell Shire Council residents on animal and pest control, protecting waterways, weed identification and land management plans at the 2019 Land Management Forum.