Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 22 May 2020Register for recovery roles with Working for VictoriaEmployment opportunities across Mitchell Shire have been bolstered thanks to the Victorian Government’s Working for Victoria initiative which will see a range of recovery roles supported for six months.
- Published 18 May 2020Volunteer groups supported through COVID-19 and beyondVolunteer groups are being called to register for a new project launching this week which will support them through the changing environment of COVID-19 and beyond.
- Published 5 May 2020Flu vaccination service changesTo ensure we can continue to provide the free service for people under 5 years of age and people over 65 years of age, we won't be able to provide paid flu vaccinations at our community sessions from Wednesday 6 May.
- Published 27 April 2020Trade and contract roles at Puckapunyal Military AreaLocal businesses and tradespeople can now register for possible contract roles across the Puckapunyal Military Area.
- Published 27 April 2020Works roll on across Mitchell ShireConstruction workers, road workers and builders across Mitchell Shire are still on the tools as a number of essential capital works projects continue despite the impacts of COVID-19.
- Published 24 April 2020Mitchell Shire keeping connected with the communityLocal communities have been using social media to stay connected to Mitchell Shire Council services that are now being streamed online. Council’s Leisure Services and Library Services teams are livestreaming free online fitness classes and StoryTime sessions now that the centres are closed.