Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 8 February 2021Youth Council takes steps to stitch up fast fashionThe Mitchell Youth Council is taking action against the impact of climate change and has fast fashion in its sights.
- Published 8 February 2021Pioneer Library given new lease on lifeFamilies, children, adults and history buffs alike will be able to enjoy the historic Seymour Pioneer Library for generations to come following upgrade works designed to breathe new life into the building.
- Published 29 January 2021Services and programs make a comebackSeveral of Mitchell Shire Council’s most popular services and programs will make a welcome return from Monday 1 February.
- Published 26 January 2021Mitchell community comes togetherThe Mitchell Shire community came together to celebrate and welcome five new Australian citizens and five new Community Award winners in a ceremony held in Wallan today.
- Published 21 January 2021Keeping cool in the hot weatherEverybody can take steps to understand how to look after yourself and others in a heat event.
- Published 5 January 2021Opening hours for Customer and Library Service CentresOur new Customer and Library Service Centre opening hours for 2021 will come in to effect from Monday 11 January.
- Published 4 January 2021Scrub up on your waste knowledgeWe have a host of handy resources from our waste education team to help kids learn all things waste these holidays.
- Published 4 January 2021Discover something new in MitchellThe many treasures of Mitchell Shire will take centre stage in a new tourism marketing campaign launched this week.
- Published 22 December 2020Public Notice - Rename of Part Minton Street Beveridge to Camerons Lane BeveridgeAt the Ordinary Council meeting of 21 September 2020, Mitchell Shire Council resolved to rename part of Minton Street Beveridge to Camerons Lane Beveridge
- Published 18 December 2020Works continue in MitchellMitchell Shire Council is still working through a number of important projects that will ensure safer connections throughout the community for both pedestrians and vehicles.