Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 11 June 2021Please be safe around fallen timberCouncil crews are working hard to clean up all storm damage, but it's still very wet and some trees may still drop branches.
- Published 25 May 2021King and Queen St Masterplan updateMore open space parkland, new roads to connect Wallan and a shared trail are all highlights of the Draft King and Queen Street Precinct Masterplan which is now back on show.
- Published 18 May 2021Raising a rainbow flag for IDAHOBITIDAHOBIT – International Day against Homophobia, Biphobia, Interphobia and Transphobia – is celebrated on 17 May each year. Read more about Council's commitment to IDAHOBIT and creating an inclusive community.
- Published 17 May 2021Speed limit changes in Kilmore and works continue in WallanWorks continue on Windham Street in Wallan, and we've made some speed limit changes in Kilmore.
- Published 17 May 2021Council welcomes investment into health and wellbeing servicesMitchell Shire Council welcomes the Federal Government’s significant investment in mental health, and family, domestic and sexual violence services and support.
- Published 17 May 2021Calls to build the Beveridge Intermodal Freight TerminalMitchell Shire Council, along with the Northern Councils Alliance, welcomes the Federal Government’s 2021 Budget commitment to the development of an intermodal freight terminal
- Published 14 May 2021Beveridge man cops hefty fine for illegal dumpingThe decision to dump a trailer load of waste on Old Sydney Road has proven a costly exercise for a man from Beveridge. Mitchell Shire Council is serious about stamping out illegal dumping, and last month successfully prosecuted the man in Seymour Magistrates’ Court.
- Published 14 May 2021Support a step closer as work starts on the Wallan Community Services HubWork has commenced on the $1.2 million Wallan Community Services Hub which will provide access to much needed community services and programs with a focus on early intervention and prevention.
- Published 10 May 2021Celebrating our volunteers through new websiteTo coincide with National Volunteer Week – 17 to 23 May – Mitchell Shire Council will launch a new website to help potential volunteers find local opportunities.
- Published 10 May 2021What's your experience with cats and dogsWhether you’ve got a cat or dog at home, are in the process of adopting or have no desire to add a pet to your family, Mitchell Shire Council wants to hear from you.
Your form is submitting…
This page was last updated on 8 April 2019.