Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 10 November 2020Beveridge freight terminal crucial for job creation in the northA post-COVID-19 infrastructure and jobs plan for Melbourne’s north has been released.
- Published 10 November 2020Spring clean and detox your home in NovemberMitchell Shire Council residents are being urged to do a spring clean and detox their home by taking advantage of a free disposal event this month.
- Published 10 November 2020Permit processes improved for businessA business concierge service has now been established to assist small businesses with permit applications and setting up a new business.
- Published 9 November 2020NAIDOC Week 2020Mitchell Shire Council will celebrate NAIDOC week and the theme, Always was, Always will be, through virtual platforms and across print and social media.
- Published 4 November 2020Road works continue in Wallan and KilmoreCouncil is continuing to deliver major road projects as part of its adopted $40m capital works program.
- Published 4 November 2020Rethink your recycling habits during National Recycling WeekTo celebrate National Recycling Week (9-15 November) Mitchell Shire Council has organised five free online ‘Rethink Recycling’ sessions with the Rethink Waste Education Centre.
- Published 4 November 2020Have your say on cycling in MitchellMitchell Shire Council is calling on bike enthusiasts to let us know what the cycling experience is like throughout our community.
- Published 29 October 2020New times and days for Seymour and Broadford resource recovery centresWe've made some changes to the opening hours of our Resource Recovery Centres in Broadford and Seymour.
- Published 27 October 2020Annual ReportCouncil’s Annual Report will be considered at the Council meeting to be held on 30 November 2020, either online or at the Council Chambers, 113 High Street, Broadford, commencing at 7pm. Venue subject to COVID-19 restrictions.
- Published 26 October 2020Indoor pools and gyms now openIndoor pools and gyms re-opening Wednesday 28 October following the easing of COVID restrictions. Learn to Swim classes returning soon.