Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 28 July 2022Upgrades encourage female participation at Harley Hammond ReserveA $2.5 million upgrade of Broadford’s Harley Hammond Reserve was officially opened on Thursday 28 July by Member for Northern Victoria Jaclyn Symes.
- Published 26 July 2022Mitchell Shire welcomes more new citizensSeventy three residents have officially become Australian citizens after they pledged their loyalty at Mitchell Shire Council’s Citizenship ceremony on Monday 25 July.
- Published 26 July 2022Broadford Customer and Library Service Centre reopensThe Broadford Customer and Library Service Centre has reopened after refurbishment works.
- Published 26 July 2022Public Notice of Making of Community and Environment Local Law 2022Notice is given, pursuant to section 74(4) of the Local Government Act 2020, that at its meeting held on 18 July 2022, Mitchell Shire Council resolved to make the Community and Environment Local Law 2022 applying throughout the municipal district.
- Published 25 July 2022Council endorses new local lawEased camping regulations and the management of shopping trolleys, noxious weeds and pest animals are among the changes coming to Mitchell Shire from 1 September 2022.
- Published 22 July 2022New Youth Council sworn inThe 2022/23 Mitchell Youth Council was sworn in at an official ceremony at the Council Chambers in Broadford on Monday 18 July.
- Published 18 July 2022Stage 2 begins on Sydney Street Rejuvenation ProjectStage 1A of the Sydney Street Rejuvenation Project is nearing completion with just tree planting and line marking to go and Stage 2 is set to begin this month.
- Published 15 July 2022Community planting day in KilmoreMitchell Shire Council is holding a community planting day in Kilmore to celebrate National Tree Day on Sunday 31 July.
- Published 15 July 2022New Youth Room in SeymourMitchell Shire Council are making some exciting changes in Seymour with a new Youth Room now open on Tuesdays.
- Published 14 July 2022Council bids for $4m in State Government grantsMitchell Shire Council is seeking $4 million in grants from the Victorian Government to help deliver community projects including new tennis/netball courts, sports lighting and stadium improvements as well as upgrades to parks, play spaces and community centres.
Your form is submitting…
This page was last updated on 8 April 2019.