Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 12 July 2021Vital tree safety works underwayFour large Sugar Gums in High Street, Broadford, that are structurally unsound and pose a significant risk to the community, will be replaced with Algerian Oaks later this month.
- Published 2 July 2021Roads, footpaths and bridges remain a strong focus for Council budgetMitchell Shire Council’s $23.95 million new capital works program for 2021/22 features more than $8.3 million for roads, footpaths and bridges.
- Published 2 July 2021Mitchell’s ‘Big Build’ firmly on the agendaMitchell Shire Council is set to continue its big build to remain one of Victoria’s best places to live and work with a $128.72 million budget adopted at Monday night’s Council meeting (28 June).
- Published 2 July 2021Howzat! New cricket nets for Harley HammondNew cricket nets are on the way for Harley Hammond Reserve in Broadford.
- Published 2 July 2021Women, kids and seniors score with new projectsWomen, children and seniors in Mitchell have scored big with the latest announcement of funding from the State Government.
- Published 28 June 2021Celebrate our rich Indigenous heritage during NAIDOC WeekCelebrate the history, culture and achievements of Mitchell’s Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities at Seymour’s Kings Park on Wednesday 7 July.
- Published 23 June 2021Take part in Plastic Free JulyPlastic Free July helps millions of people be part of the solution to plastic pollution.
- Published 18 June 2021New playground opens in PyalongThe new Pyalong play space is ready for action just in time for the school holidays.
- Published 18 June 2021Monument Hill Reserve and Kilmore Reservoir bridge closed due to storm damageKilmore's Reservoir bridge and Monument Hill Reserve sustained significant storm damage, and will be closed until further notice.
- Published 15 June 2021New girls group for BeveridgeAn exciting new girls group is about to begin in Beveridge.
Your form is submitting…
This page was last updated on 8 April 2019.