Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 1 April 2019Public Notice - Impounded LivestockNotice is hereby given that livestock have been impounded by Authorised Officers of Council. If the livestock are not collected and expenses paid by 4pm on Friday 5 April 2019 the livestock will be sold at Auction.
- Published 6 March 2019Public Notice - Proposed Sale of LandNotice is hereby given of the consideration to sell the land known as Lot 1 on Title Plan 198737Y, Parish of Bylands. The land is 572m2 in size and is proposed to be sold by private treaty to the owners of the balance of the land at 119-125 Powlett Street.
- Published 21 February 2019Public Notice - Special Council Meeting (Hogan’s Hotel, Wallan Electronic Gaming Machine Application)A Special Meeting of Mitchell Shire Council will be held in the Council Chamber, 113 High Street Broadford on Tuesday 12 March 2019 commencing at 2.00pm. This meeting will be open to members of the public to consider the Hogan’s Hotel, Wallan Electronic Gaming Machine Application.
- Published 8 February 2019Public Notice - Notice of approval of Amendment C120Public Notice - Notice of approval of Amendment C120. Mitchell Planning Scheme. Planning and Environment Act 1987.
- Published 22 January 2019Public Notice - Notice of proposal to amend a development planNotice of proposal to amend a development plan Responsible Authority: Mitchell Shire Council Description of the land affected by the Agreement: 625 and 646 Northern Highway, Wallan
- Published 14 January 2019Public Notice: 2019 Council meeting scheduleMitchell Shire Council is pleased to announce the 2019 Council meeting cycle for public meetings.
- Published 11 December 2018Public Notice - Independent Member Audit CommitteeMitchell Shire Council is located on the northern outskirts of Melbourne and is one of Victoria’s fastest growing regional municipalities. We are currently seeking to appoint an independent member to our Audit Committee commencing May 2019.
- Published 27 November 2018Public Notice - Notice of Intention to LeaseMitchell Shire Council gives notice under section 190 and 223 of the Local Government Act 1989 that Council proposes to enter into a Lease agreement with TRY Australian Children’s Services in respect of the premise known as the Greater Beveridge Community Centre .
- Published 27 November 2018Public Notice - Mitchell Shire Skilled Director – Expression of InterestMitchell Shire Council seeks to nominate a Skilled Director with a knowledge and passion for local tourism to represent the Mitchell Shire area on the Board of Goulburn River Valley Tourism Ltd.
- Published 27 November 2018Public Notice - Planning and Environment Act 1987, MITCHELL PLANNING SCHEME, Notice of Approval of Amendment, Amendment C117Pt2The Minister for Planning has approved Amendment C117Pt2 to the Mitchell Planning Scheme.