Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 11 December 2018Public Notice - Independent Member Audit CommitteeMitchell Shire Council is located on the northern outskirts of Melbourne and is one of Victoria’s fastest growing regional municipalities. We are currently seeking to appoint an independent member to our Audit Committee commencing May 2019.
- Published 27 November 2018Public Notice - Notice of Intention to LeaseMitchell Shire Council gives notice under section 190 and 223 of the Local Government Act 1989 that Council proposes to enter into a Lease agreement with TRY Australian Children’s Services in respect of the premise known as the Greater Beveridge Community Centre .
- Published 27 November 2018Public Notice - Planning and Environment Act 1987, MITCHELL PLANNING SCHEME, Notice of proposal to end an agreement (Section 178C)Mitchell Shire Council, as the responsible authority, has initiated a proposal to end Agreement AG754783H under section 178A(5) of the Planning and Environment Act 1987.
- Published 27 November 2018Public Notice - Mitchell Shire Skilled Director – Expression of InterestMitchell Shire Council seeks to nominate a Skilled Director with a knowledge and passion for local tourism to represent the Mitchell Shire area on the Board of Goulburn River Valley Tourism Ltd.
- Published 27 November 2018Public Notice - Planning and Environment Act 1987, MITCHELL PLANNING SCHEME, Notice of Approval of Amendment, Amendment C117Pt2The Minister for Planning has approved Amendment C117Pt2 to the Mitchell Planning Scheme.
- Published 20 November 2018Public Notice - Special Council MeetingA Special Meeting of Mitchell Shire Council will be held in the Council Chamber, 113 High Street Broadford on Monday 26 November 2018 commencing at 7pm.
- Published 6 November 2018Public Notice - Expression of Interest to conduct the Wallan Mental Health Strategic PlanMitchell Shire Council is seeking expressions of interest from experienced consultants to undertake a Youth Mental Health Strategic Plan.
- Published 30 October 2018Public Notice - Proposed Declaration of Public Highway – Part Wandong Avenue WandongMitchell Shire Council is aware of concerns and uncertainty around the legal status and management of land on both sides of the section of Wandong Avenue adjacent to Rail Street.
- Published 23 October 2018Public Notice - Tree Pruning Under Power LinesMitchell Shire Council gives notice under the Electricity Safety (Electric Line Clearance) Regulation 2015 that will be carrying out tree pruning under and around power lines in Seymour and Tallarook commencing in late October through to November dependent on weather and other conditions.
- Published 25 September 2018Public Notice - Planning and Environment Act 1987, MITCHELL PLANNING SCHEME, Notice of preparation of an amendment – Amendment C130Mitchell Shire Council has prepared Amendment C130 to the Mitchell Planning Scheme.