Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 23 July 2020Leisure classes onlineOur Leisure teams are hosting free online sessions to keep community members fit, focused and having fun during the COVID-19 closures.
- Published 21 July 2020Masks mandatory in MitchellFace coverings are mandatory in Mitchell from 11.59pm, Wednesday 22 July to help provide added protection from COVID-19.
- Published 9 July 2020Latest Council COVID-19 newsLatest COVID-19 news and updates from Council
- Published 23 June 2020COVID-19 translated informationCOVID-19 translated information for people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, health professionals and industry. Information includes fact sheets and promotional materials.
- Published 19 June 2020Seymour Resource Recovery Centre re-openSeymour Resource Recovery Centre is re-open from Saturday 20 June after some COVID safety works to better separate the centre from the landfill which also collects all of Council’s kerbside waste.
- Published 19 June 2020COVID service updates 19 June 2020Latest COVID services updates including the re-opening of Seymour Resource Recovery Centre from Saturday 20 June, the return of book browsing in our libraries from Monday 22 June, and the re-opening of gyms and change rooms at our leisure centres from Monday 22 June.
- Published 19 June 2020COVID-Safe sports grantsAs part of their COVID support for local sporting clubs, leagues and associations, the Victorian Government recently announced a $40 million Community Sport Sector Short-term Survival Package.
- Published 11 June 2020Updated kerbside policy brings more flexibilityAn updated kerbside policy adopted by Mitchell Shire Council on Monday 18 May will make it easier for people to access kerbside collections, including people who need temporary service access or increases.
- Published 10 June 2020Major Defence works present local trades and technical opportunitiesCivil works and services trades and businesses are being encouraged to contact the short-listed tenderers to support construction activities under the Armoured Fighting Vehicle Facilities Program (AFV FP) Stage 1.
- Published 22 May 2020COVID recovery package releasedMitchell Shire Council has supported a recovery package that will help assist residents and businesses during the recovery phase of the COVID-19 pandemic.