Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 22 March 2021Wellington Street, Wallan, works near completionMitchell Shire Council is advising the community that Wellington Street will be closed on Thursday 25 March until Friday 26 March to finalise the the transformation from Watson Street to Queen Street.
- Published 19 March 2021Works on Pyalong play space swing into actionPyalong will soon have an exciting new play space to explore right in the heart of the town.
- Published 18 March 2021Outdoor fitness equipment opens in KilmoreHudson Park, Kilmore, now has its own outdoor fitness equipment for casual community use.
- Published 17 March 2021Harmony and Cultural Diversity week colouring in compChildren up to the age of 10 years have a chance to win.
- Published 15 March 2021Doors open on new Youth HubWallan’s very own Youth Hub was officially opened by Member for Yan Yean Danielle Green and Mitchell Shire Mayor Cr Rhonda Sanderson on Friday 12 March.
- Published 15 March 2021Boost for early learning as new centre opens in WallanMore than 60 children have started their early learning journey at the new Wallan East Family and Children’s Centre.
- Published 15 March 2021$1m recreation area opens in KilmoreKilmore locals have one million reasons to check out Ryans Creek Reserve and enjoy the great outdoors.
- Published 15 March 2021Outdoor fitness equipment opens in KilmoreHudson Park now home to outdoor fitness equipment for casual community use.
- Published 11 March 2021International Women’s Day celebrationsGrab a cuppa and join us online for Mitchell Shire’s International Women’s Day event.
- Published 9 March 2021Public Notice - Notice of intention to Lease Land and to Sell LandCouncil gives notice of its intention to lease the Land, to Brunton Engineering & Construction Pty Ltd and to sell the Land to the tenant in the event that the Preconditions are met.