Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 24 July 2020Digital marketing advice for businessesBusinesses in Mitchell Shire will have access to free digital marketing workshops to learn how to promote their businesses online.
- Published 23 July 2020Leisure classes onlineOur Leisure teams are hosting free online sessions to keep community members fit, focused and having fun during the COVID-19 closures.
- Published 23 July 2020New trees keep memory of those who servedFour replacement trees are now standing tall in Wallan’s Avenue of Honour.
- Published 21 July 2020Masks mandatory in MitchellFace coverings are mandatory in Mitchell from 11.59pm, Wednesday 22 July to help provide added protection from COVID-19.
- Published 21 July 2020White Street, Kilmore works resumeSafety and accessibility works will resume on Kilmore’s White Street from Monday 27 July. White Street, between Allen Street and Green Street, is being upgraded and widened, including the construction of a brand-new shared footpath, to meet Kilmore’s growing population needs.
- Published 20 July 2020Conway Street closure for upgrade worksConway Street between Kilmore-Lancefield Road and the Kilmore CFA Station will be closed for a 20-day construction blitz in late July and August.
- Published 15 July 2020Wanted: Independent Member for Audit CommitteeWe are currently seeking to appoint an independent member to our Audit Committee. Applications close 5pm Friday 7 August.
- Published 13 July 2020Shining a light on premier Broadford sporting reserveFour newly installed 30-metre high light towers were turned on for the first time at Harley Hammond Reserve Oval in Broadford this week.
- Published 13 July 2020The Shack is back in Upper PlentyThe Upper Plenty community is preparing to open the new Upper Plenty Mechanics Institute Hall, or “The Shack” as it’s locally known.
- Published 9 July 2020Latest Council COVID-19 newsLatest COVID-19 news and updates from Council