Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 11 December 2020Free professional development for artists and creativesRegistrations are now open for a new program to support emerging or professional artists, arts workers, people involved in community arts and people who work in any creative industry field.
- Published 8 December 2020Seymour youth find their inner artistA group of young people from Seymour were able to connect with their creative side and produce some stunning artwork as part of the Contrast Seymour Youth Art Program.
- Published 30 November 2020Kilmore dog park unleashedThe canines of Kilmore now have an official off-lead dog park to call their own after Kilmore’s new doggie play space was officially opened.
- Published 30 November 2020Dive right in for free outdoor pool seasonIt’s almost time to make a splash in one of Mitchell Shire’s outdoor pools, with the summer pool season set to kick off on Saturday 5 December.
- Published 20 November 2020Change the story: Ways to end gendered-based violenceMitchell Shire Council is once again standing united alongside its community for the 16 Days of Activism against violence in all forms regardless of age, gender or ethnicity.
- Published 20 November 2020Roundabout lays a foundation for bypassA new roundabout at the intersection of the Northern Highway and Wandong Road, near Kilmore, has been welcomed by Mitchell Shire Council.
- Published 19 November 2020Footpath condition inspectionsMitchell Shire Council is undertaking an assessment of the Shire’s 313km network of footpath and walking trails. The inspection will begin Wednesday, 11 November and will take approximately two weeks to complete.
- Published 18 November 2020Swimming lessons and group fitness returnSwimming lessons, group fitness and more will recommence on Monday 23 November.
- Published 16 November 2020New Mayor elected for 2020-2021 termMitchell Shire Council has a new Mayor, following a Special Council Meeting on Monday 16 November.
- Published 12 November 2020Library helps create new chapter in Seymour hospital historyYoung children across Mitchell Shire will help create a new chapter in Seymour District Memorial Hospital’s history with a special library storytime and colouring competition this month.