Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 3 September 2020Kilmore dog park to be unleashed soonDogs of Kilmore will soon have an official off-lead park near the Kilmore Racecourse to call their own thanks to $30,000 from the Victorian Government’s Building Works package.
- Published 3 September 2020Pitch perfect upgrade for BroadfordFootball facilities in Mitchell will be given a kickstart with $552,000 allocated towards a soccer pitch upgrade, a new coaches’ box and an interchange for the Broadford Sporting Precinct soon thanks to Victorian Government funding announced this week.
- Published 31 August 2020Specialist advice to support businessesBusinesses in Mitchell Shire will have access to free specialist advice to help navigate the COVID-19 pandemic with accountancy, tax, business strategy and human relations advice available through Council’s Jobs and Investments team.
- Published 28 August 2020Riding on the success of rail trailIt’s one of the longest, has many health benefits, it is a great attraction and has the ability to generate jobs and visitors to our region … it is the Great Victorian Rail Trail and its future looks as bright as the summer sun that makes it so great!
- Published 28 August 2020Works roll-outWellington Street, Wallan, is about to be transformed to support pedestrian and vehicle movements in complementing the Wallan Town Heart project.
- Published 28 August 2020Mitchell on the map in historic City DealMitchell Shire Council is one of 13 Victorian Councils who have signed the historic North West City Deal (NWCD) 2020-20240 which is set to unlock employment and economic opportunities for the next two decades.
- Published 25 August 2020Tourism planning for a strong futureMitchell Shire Council endorsed the Tourism and Visitor Economy Plan 2020-2024 – a bold action plan for enhancing the tourism experience and growing the visitor economy across our shire.
- Published 24 August 2020Broadford Civic Centre updatedMitchell Shire Council is working with businesses and contractors to continue key accessibility works in Kilmore and maintenance works in Broadford.
- Published 21 August 2020Shaping Broadford TogetherThe draft Broadford Structure Plan paints a picture of what the town may look like in 20 years and the community is being asked to share their views on its future look and feel.
- Published 17 August 2020GoSeymour, you better be readyThere is no time like the now to plan for a future visit to our shire and when it is safe to do so all roads will be going to Seymour.