Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 15 March 2021Outdoor fitness equipment opens in KilmoreHudson Park now home to outdoor fitness equipment for casual community use.
- Published 11 March 2021International Women’s Day celebrationsGrab a cuppa and join us online for Mitchell Shire’s International Women’s Day event.
- Published 9 March 2021Public Notice - Notice of intention to Lease Land and to Sell LandCouncil gives notice of its intention to lease the Land, to Brunton Engineering & Construction Pty Ltd and to sell the Land to the tenant in the event that the Preconditions are met.
- Published 3 March 2021Drop in sessions for Draft Rural Land and Activities Review and Landscape Assessment StudyWant to have your say on the Draft Rural Land and Activities Review and Landscape Assessment Study? Come along to one of our drop in sessions.
- Published 2 March 2021Public Notice - Expressions of Interest for independent member of CEO Employment and Remuneration CommitteeIn preparation for the implementation of section 45 of the Local Government Act 2020, in July 2021, Mitchell Shire Council has adopted a CEO Employment and Remuneration Policy.
- Published 1 March 2021Annual road resealing and rehabilitation underwayMitchell Shire Council’s 2020/21 road resealing and rehabilitation program on more than 30 roads is about to ramp up.
- Published 1 March 2021Public Notice - Impounded LivestockNotice is hereby given that livestock have been impounded by Authorised Officers of Council. If the livestock are not collected and expenses paid by 4pm on Thursday 4 March 2021 the livestock will be sold at Auction.
- Published 22 February 2021Councillors formally endorse new cycling groupA 14-person panel will take part in Mitchel Shire Council’s first-ever Community Cycling Consultative Forums.
- Published 16 February 2021Public Notice - Impounded LivestockNotice is hereby given that livestock have been impounded by Authorised Officers of Council. If the livestock are not collected and expenses paid by 4pm on Friday 19 February 2021 the livestock will be sold at Auction.
- Published 15 February 2021Works start on $2.5m Harley Hammond projectNetball and tennis clubs in Broadford will soon be able to enjoy the benefits of the revamped Harley Hammond Reserve with a $2.5 million upgrade underway.
Your form is submitting…
This page was last updated on 8 April 2019.