Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 21 January 2022Cameras to improve safety at school crossingsAll traffic at school crossings in Mitchell Shire will be recorded by cameras in an Australian first initiative to keep local students, parents, crossing supervisors and all crossing users safe.
- Published 17 December 2021Mitchell 2050 Community Vision now onlineBy 2050, Mitchell will be a healthy, vibrant and connected community that values nature, diversity and innovation with the new Community Vision unveiled this week.
- Published 14 December 2021Roads program pushes aheadMore than 30 local roads are scheduled to get a facelift as part of Mitchell Shire Council’s ongoing road renewal program.
- Published 13 December 2021Small win for community in quarry fightThe Victorian Planning Authority has extended the consultation period on the Beveridge Northwest PSP until the end of January.
- Published 3 December 2021Community takes up fight to stop quarryCommunity members have taken up the fight to stop a quarry in Wallan/Beveridge with almost 200 submissions in just a few hours at the Wallan Twilight Market last week.
- Published 26 November 2021Local support available with Wallan Community Services HubThe $1.284 million Wallan Community Services Hub was officially opened on Thursday 25 November.
- Published 23 November 2021Respect is growing in Mitchell ShireMitchell Shire Council is once again standing united alongside its community for the 16 Days of Activism against Gender-Based Violence.
- Published 19 November 2021Things to consider during Australian Food Safety WeekAustralian Food Safety Week runs from 13-20 November.
- Published 18 November 2021Tell Minister Wynne to put quarry in binHave your say on the future of Beveridge/Wallan and stop the State Government allowing the development of a quarry in your neighbourhood.
- Published 17 November 2021Equine land management course subsidy availableMitchell Shire Council and Melbourne Water have partnered to offer a subsidised horse and land management program run by Equiculture.
Your form is submitting…
This page was last updated on 8 April 2019.