Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 2 August 2021Public Notice - Consideration of Sale of LandCouncil hereby gives notice of the consideration to sell the land known as Lot 1 PS747382, contained in Volume 11826 Folio 828. The land located on Conway Street Kilmore and is 989m2 in size.
- Published 30 July 2021Wandong Kindergarten to welcome more childrenWandong Kindergarten is gearing up to welcome an additional 20 children next year as expansion works get underway.
- Published 30 July 2021$3.36 million expansion for Kilmore early yearsWork has started on the redevelopment of the Marie Williams Kindergarten and Kilmore Maternal and Child Health Centre.
- Published 26 July 2021$3.37 million Sydney Street rejuvenation plans unveiledA $3.37 million rejuvenation of Sydney Street in Kilmore is getting closer with Mitchell Shire Council unveiling streetscape plans for Clarke Street to Bourke Street this week.
- Published 23 July 2021Sleep and settling sessions for your babyWe're hosting sleep and settling sessions for parents of baby's or toddler's who struggle to sleep.
- Published 19 July 2021Work underway at Memorial Park, BroadfordCrews have moved in as work starts on the new play space at Memorial Park in Broadford.
- Published 19 July 2021Hello baby, 25 births in 8 daysThe pitter patter of little feet is taking over Mitchell with a post COVID-19 lockdown baby boom.
- Published 12 July 2021Have your say on Council’s draft local lawMitchell Shire Council has begun four weeks of community consultation and is looking for input on a draft Community and Environment local law.
- Published 12 July 2021Vital tree safety works underwayFour large Sugar Gums in High Street, Broadford, that are structurally unsound and pose a significant risk to the community, will be replaced with Algerian Oaks later this month.
- Published 2 July 2021Roads, footpaths and bridges remain a strong focus for Council budgetMitchell Shire Council’s $23.95 million new capital works program for 2021/22 features more than $8.3 million for roads, footpaths and bridges.