Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 10 May 2021Find a volunteering opportunity through new siteTo coincide with National Volunteer Week – 17 to 23 May – Mitchell Shire Council will launch a new website to help potential volunteers find local opportunities.
- Published 10 May 2021What's your experience with cats and dogsWhether you’ve got a cat or dog at home, are in the process of adopting or have no desire to add a pet to your family, Mitchell Shire Council wants to hear from you.
- Published 3 May 2021An icon returns to TallarookAn emotional community event to re-open the Tallarook Mechanics Institute Hall was held almost three years after the original structure was tragically destroyed by fire.
- Published 30 April 2021State, Council kick in big bucks for sport and recreationMitchell Shire Council is kicking goals having secured much-needed State Government funding to deliver recreational facilities in Kilmore and Beveridge.
- Published 30 April 2021New chapter for Broadford LibraryBroadford Library is set for a $100,000 makeover later this year.
- Published 27 April 2021A story of growthOur community is growing and our region will be very different 30 years from now.
- Published 26 April 2021Input wanted on outdoor fitness locationsMitchell Shire Council will be installing outdoor fitness equipment stations in Wandong and Heathcote Junction and is seeking community input on the proposed locations.
- Published 26 April 2021Pathways to COVID-19 recoveryCOVID-19 has had wide-ranging impacts across Mitchell Shire, and to help address this, Council endorsed the COVID-19 Community Recovery Plan at its April Council Meeting.
- Published 26 April 2021Reinvent your wardrobe without spending a centOn Saturday 15 May, the Mitchell Shire Youth Council is holding a Clothes Swap at the Wallan Multi-Purpose Community Centre, from 11am-3pm.
- Published 23 April 2021Make your own Poppy WreathJoin our Customer and Library Services teams for fun craft activities to keep you entertained and educated. Make your own poppy wreath.