Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 23 August 2019Family Violence Roundtable follow upCommunity leaders, practitioners, community organisations and Council will join together for a follow-on session to the successful Family Violence Roundtable held earlier this year.
- Published 23 August 2019Kilmore-Wallan Bypass progressesProgressing the Kilmore-Wallan Bypass has been a priority of Mitchell Shire Council and it will have a significant benefit to our community.
- Published 16 August 2019Wallan pedestrians given the green lightSafety in Wallan has received a much-needed boost with a new pedestrian crossing on High Street, activated.
- Published 16 August 2019Council looking for 2021 Australia Day hostsDo you want to see the annual Australia Day Celebrations and Citizenship Ceremony in your township? The time is now to register your Expression of Interest for Australia Day Host 2021.
- Published 14 August 2019Wanted: Independent Member for Audit CommitteeWe are currently seeking to appoint an independent member to our Audit Committee. Applications close 9am Friday 6 September.
- Published 9 August 2019Broadford mosaic out for public commentMitchell Shire Council is seeking community input on a proposed mosaic wall that pays homage to the historical Fromelles Battle in the First World War.
- Published 9 August 2019Oak Street works completed, phase two to come by the end of the yearThe southbound lane on Seymour’s Oak Street has been re-opened following road rehabilitation works to improve safety in the area.
- Published 5 August 2019Mitchell Shire welcomes more new citizensThirty-one residents have officially become Australian citizens after they pledged their loyalty at Mitchell Shire Council’s Citizenship ceremony on Monday, 5 August.
- Published 2 August 2019Rural Land Use and Activities Review underwayA Rural Land Use and Activities Review to help inform future planning decisions in our small towns and rural areas is underway with the first drop in session to be held on Tuesday 6 August in Tooborac.
- Published 2 August 2019Public Notice - Order of Mitchell Shire Council - Cat CurfewMitchell Shire Council at its Ordinary Meeting held on 15 July 2019, resolved to make the following Order imposing conditions on the presence of cats found at large outside the premises of the owner, or not securely confined to the owner’s premises.