Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 17 September 2020COVID restrictions in Mitchell ShireThe Victorian Government has restrictions to help tackle the spread of COVID-19. Mitchell Shire is part of regional Victoria's restriction levels.
- Published 14 September 2020Seymour's growing futureGrowing Seymour as a core regional centre in northern Victoria has been further enhanced with Mitchell Shire Council supporting initiatives that will build investment confidence and enhance our shire as a great place to live, work and visit.
- Published 14 September 2020Council service changes from COVIDFor a full list of services and status, please visit our service listing page.
- Published 13 September 2020Pyalong Recreation Reserve pine trees survey extendedPyalong residents are being asked for input on three options to address concerns about the potential fire risk from pine trees at the recreation reserve.
- Published 11 September 2020Linking people and placesLinking people with places as well as providing a safe environment for drivers and pedestrians is seeing a network of new and improvement works across Mitchell Shire.
- Published 10 September 2020Competition to share the love for MitchellA competition to share the love for Mitchell is helping to keep spirits high and support businesses amid stage 3 COVID-19 restrictions.
- Published 9 September 2020Big boost for family services in MitchellFunding announced for Wallan Community Services Hub and Kilmore Family and Children's centre which will provide more family, community and early education services. Read more about the exciting announcement.
- Published 7 September 2020Reedy Creek fuel reduction works prepare for fire seasonFuel reduction works were recently completed in Reedy Creek.
- Published 3 September 2020Kilmore dog park to be unleashed soonDogs of Kilmore will soon have an official off-lead park near the Kilmore Racecourse to call their own thanks to $30,000 from the Victorian Government’s Building Works package.
- Published 3 September 2020Pitch perfect upgrade for BroadfordFootball facilities in Mitchell will be given a kickstart with $552,000 allocated towards a soccer pitch upgrade, a new coaches’ box and an interchange for the Broadford Sporting Precinct soon thanks to Victorian Government funding announced this week.