Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 13 October 2021Online webinars to help you improve wastageMitchell Shire residents are invited to join experts from various fields to scrub up on their knowledge and help them along their waste journey.
- Published 13 October 2021Mitchell rejoins regional Victoria for COVID-19 restrictionsLockdown restrictions have eased, with Mitchell Shire rejoining regional Victoria from 14 October.
- Published 11 October 2021Waste vouchers extended to end of yearMitchell Shire Council has made the decision to extend the 2020/21 Resource Recovery Centre waste vouchers until the end of the year.
- Published 8 October 2021Council on serve for top tennis gongMitchell Shire Council is hitting winners with its investment in improving recreational facilities, having been named a finalist in the 2021 Victorian Tennis Awards.
- Published 8 October 2021Council acknowledges climate emergencyMitchell Shire Council voted to acknowledge we are in a Climate Emergency, at last month’s Council meeting.
- Published 8 October 2021Travel exemptions available for fire preparationProperty owners who have been unable to attend to their properties due to restrictions on travel, can now apply for a travel exemption.
- Published 8 October 2021Lush new look for Anzac AvenueResidents and visitors will soon be able to enjoy a stroll along Seymour’s Anzac Avenue under a lush green canopy with the planting of 28 English Oak trees last week.
- Published 8 October 2021Public Notice - Notice of an Application for a Development Plan: 40 Butlers Road Kilmore, Vic 3764The land affected by the application is located at: 40 Butlers Road Kilmore, Vic 3764. The application is for a Development Plan. The application reference number is: PL/13/093.
- Published 1 October 2021Prussian Blue heritage colours to give Kilmore main street a fresh lookKilmore’s main street will soon be transformed with a new Prussian Blue heritage colour scheme, banners celebrating the year 1841, historic stories, new street trees and pedestrian crossing refuges as part of a $3.37 million rejuvenation.
- Published 30 September 2021Worm farm and compost subsidy now openFor the month of October, Council is offering a Compost Bin and Worm Farm subsidy, where residents can claim up to 50 per cent back for any compost bin or worm farm purchased.
Your form is submitting…
This page was last updated on 8 April 2019.