Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 3 March 2021Drop in sessions for Draft Rural Land and Activities Review and Landscape Assessment StudyWant to have your say on the Draft Rural Land and Activities Review and Landscape Assessment Study? Come along to one of our drop in sessions.
- Published 3 March 2021Labour Day public holiday operating hoursThere are some changes to Council's operating hours for the Labour Day public holiday on Monday 8 March 2021.
- Published 2 March 2021Public Notice - Expressions of Interest for independent member of CEO Employment and Remuneration CommitteeIn preparation for the implementation of section 45 of the Local Government Act 2020, in July 2021, Mitchell Shire Council has adopted a CEO Employment and Remuneration Policy.
- Published 1 March 2021Annual road resealing and rehabilitation underwayMitchell Shire Council’s 2020/21 road resealing and rehabilitation program on more than 30 roads is about to ramp up.
- Published 1 March 2021Public Notice - Impounded LivestockNotice is hereby given that livestock have been impounded by Authorised Officers of Council. If the livestock are not collected and expenses paid by 4pm on Thursday 4 March 2021 the livestock will be sold at Auction.
- Published 1 March 2021Celebrate Women’s Day with us onlineGrab a cuppa and join us online for Mitchell Shire’s International Women’s Day event.
- Published 1 March 2021Connecting Mitchell ShireWorks crews are out and about throughout Mitchell Shire with more than 100 capital works projects in the delivery pipeline or underway.
- Published 26 February 2021Find a site for Clean Up Australia DayThere are several registered sites across the municipality joining in the clean up on Sunday 7 March for Clean Up Australia Day.
- Published 22 February 2021Councillors formally endorse new cycling groupA 14-person panel will take part in Mitchel Shire Council’s first-ever Community Cycling Consultative Forums.
- Published 16 February 2021Public Notice - Impounded LivestockNotice is hereby given that livestock have been impounded by Authorised Officers of Council. If the livestock are not collected and expenses paid by 4pm on Friday 19 February 2021 the livestock will be sold at Auction.