Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 6 December 2022Council plugs in new electric vehicle charging stationsMitchell Shire Council is supporting the transition to electric vehicles (EVs) with the installation of the Shire’s first public EV fast charging stations.
- Published 2 December 2022Roads updateOur crews are working as quickly as possible to repair roads after the shire was significantly damaged during the floods, but we’re facing challenges that have delayed works and kept some roads closed.
- Published 2 December 2022Mitchell Shire welcomes new Australian citizensFifty-one residents have officially become Australian citizens after they pledged their loyalty at Mitchell Shire Council’s citizenship ceremony at Broadford on Monday 28 November.
- Published 2 December 2022Christmas and New Year events in Mitchell ShireThere are plenty of events to celebrate the festive season in Mitchell Shire this year.
- Published 1 December 2022Flood-damaged Seymour War Memorial Outdoor Pool to stay closed this summer seasonWidespread damage from the recent major floods will prevent Seymour War Memorial Outdoor Pool from opening for the regular 2022/23 summer season.
- Published 1 December 2022Feedback wanted on Draft Waste and Resource Recovery Strategy 2030Our draft Waste and Resource Recovery Strategy 2030 is open for consultation and we're looking forward to hearing from residents, businesses, and ratepayers on our proposed plans for managing waste for the next eight years.
- Published 25 November 2022Seymour local business finalist in 2022 Victorian Tourism AwardsStarting Business in 2021, Rambling Wine Tours is already gaining a reputation as a leading tourist operator.
- Published 22 November 2022Artists get to work on The Great ARTdoors projectThe Great ARTdoors Project, is progressing quickly with commissioned artists currently creating their sculptural works for 7 major installations along the 134km Great Victorian Rail Trail (GVRT).
- Published 18 November 2022Christmas Carols in Kilmore’s Hudson ParkSanta has confirmed he will be stopping in Mitchell Shire for Kilmore’s Christmas Carols on Saturday 17 December.
- Published 18 November 2022Promoting respect to all in Mitchell ShireMitchell Shire Council is once again standing united alongside its community for the 16 Days of Activism against Gender-Based Violence.
Your form is submitting…
This page was last updated on 8 April 2019.