Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 14 October 2019Extended Seymour Levee drop-in sessionIf you want to know more about the proposed flood levee and how you can provide input, join the project team at the drop-in session at Chittick Park Community Place tomorrow (15 October) between 3pm and 7pm.
- Published 13 October 2019Kinder as usual in WallanNo change to Wallan Kindergarten as nearby Killara Children's Centre closes.
- Published 13 October 2019Community meeting for people affected by Killara Children's Centre closureThe independently operated Killara Children's Centre in Wallan has announced it has entered liquidation and has closed. Council will hold a meeting for affected families at 7pm on Monday 14 October at the Wallan Multi-Purpose Centre.
- Published 3 October 2019Sunny Seymour’s solar savingsThe Seymour Sports and Aquatic Centre will now be partially powered by 322 solar panels following a $117,000 Mitchell Shire Council Capital Works project.
- Published 26 September 2019Claim your worm farm and compost subsidy this OctoberIf you’ve been wanting to try your hand at worm farming at home, now is the time to make it happen.
- Published 25 September 2019Mix Council’s capital works budgetMitchell Shire Council has unveiled a brand-new budget simulator survey which will allow residents and ratepayers to let Council know if the budget has the right mix of funding allocations.
- Published 25 September 2019Fitness equipment open in WallanMitchell Shire is now home to an accessible outdoor fitness station for casual community use.
- Published 24 September 2019Kickstart your businessKick start your new business or business idea at our upcoming Startup Getup events.
- Published 23 September 2019Public Notice - Annual ReportCouncil’s Annual Report will be considered at the Council meeting to be held on 21 October 2019.
- Published 23 September 2019Public Notice - Notice of an Application for a Development PlanThe land affected by the application is located at 2 Tootle Street, Kilmore.