Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 24 January 2020Outdoor Pools closed Saturday 25 JanuaryBroadford Outdoor Pool, Seymour War Memorial Pool and Tallarook Outdoor Pool will be closed Saturday 25 January for cleaning after the Wednesday evening dust storm.
- Published 22 January 2020Australia Day Public Holiday Operating HoursThere are some changes to Council's operating hours in place on the Melbourne Cup Public Holiday on Tuesday 5 November.
- Published 21 January 2020Wallis Street works ready to roll outMitchell Shire Council is about to undertake important reconstruction and resurfacing works in Wallis Street, Seymour, from Tuesday 28 January until Friday 28 February.
- Published 21 January 2020Mitchell Shire youth set to have stacks of funHudson Park in Kilmore will host a new and exciting youth event called Hudson Haystacks. The country-themed party featuring live music and food trucks in on from 3pm-8pm, Saturday 1 February 2020.
- Published 20 January 2020Preparations for Australia Day underwayPlanning is in full swing as Pyalong get ready to welcome bumper crowds for the annual Mitchell Shire Australia Day Awards and Citizenship Ceremony on Sunday 26 January.
- Published 20 January 2020Retailers caught out in tobacco inspectionsEnvironmental Health Officers are required by law to conduct audits of businesses across the municipality that sell tobacco-based products and paraphernalia.
- Published 10 January 2020Businesses fundraising for bushfire appealsMitchell Shire Council is promoting the businesses in our region that are generously supporting fundraising efforts for the bushfire appeals.
- Published 10 January 2020Calls for community to dob in a dumperMitchell Shire Council is calling on community to provide any information on a large roadside rubbish dump on Beveridge Road, near Minton Street, Beveridge.
- Published 10 January 2020Helping hand in the North EastMitchell Shire staff are supporting our Council neighbours as the battle continues to contain fires in the North East of the state.
- Published 10 January 2020Please be fire readyAre you fire ready? The current bushfires in the North East of the State are a strong reminder that bushfire survival plans are critical to all households across the Shire.