Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Published 15 July 2020Wanted: Independent Member for Audit CommitteeWe are currently seeking to appoint an independent member to our Audit Committee. Applications close 5pm Friday 7 August.
- Published 13 July 2020Shining a light on premier Broadford sporting reserveFour newly installed 30-metre high light towers were turned on for the first time at Harley Hammond Reserve Oval in Broadford this week.
- Published 13 July 2020The Shack is back in Upper PlentyThe Upper Plenty community is preparing to open the new Upper Plenty Mechanics Institute Hall, or “The Shack” as it’s locally known.
- Published 9 July 2020Latest Council COVID-19 newsLatest COVID-19 news and updates from Council
- Published 8 July 2020COVID-19 restrictions responseMitchell Shire Council is supporting the safety-first approach of the State Government, which has resulted in the Shire going to Stage 3 COVID-19 restrictions from 11.59pm on Wednesday.
- Published 7 July 2020Educate yourself about plastic pollutionTo help you learn a little bit more about plastic pollution, why not cast your eyes over one of these documentaries to inspire, inform or help you in your Plastic Free July challenge.
- Published 3 July 2020Input wanted on new Broadford play spacesBroadford is getting two new play spaces and Mitchell Shire Council is looking for input on the draft designs. Head to our Engaging Mitchell portal to have your say.
- Published 3 July 2020Steady results for satisfaction surveyThe results of the annual Community Satisfaction Survey are out now. Libraries, customer service and the appearance of public areas have topped the list as the best performing areas.
- Published 30 June 2020New Mitchell CEO Brett LuxfordMeeting the challenges of Victoria’s fastest growing municipality has seen the appointment of Brett Luxford as the new Chief Executive Office of Mitchell Shire Council.
- Published 29 June 2020No levee for SeymourMitchell Shire Council will not continue the Seymour Flood Levee Project.