Permit to occupy a caravan or temporary dwelling
If you are planning on staying in a caravan or temporary dwelling on private land, you will need a permit.
How to apply for a permit
- complete a permit application for a camping and temporary dwellings (download below)
- pay the relevant fee, an invoice can be emailed to you on request
- supply proof of your public liability insurance for $10 million covering Council
- provide additional information requested on the application form
- email the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org, post to Mitchell Shire Council, 113 High Street, Broadford VIC 3658, or deliver in person at any of our Customer and Library Service Centres.
Your form is submitting…
This page was last updated on 15 February 2021.