Camping on Council land
Apply for a permit to camp on Council land as part of a festival or event
- complete a permit application for camping and temporary dwelling (download below)
- pay the relevant fee, an invoice can be emailed to you on request
- supply proof of your public liability insurance for $10 million covering Council
- provide additional information requested on the application form
- email the documents to email@example.com, post to Mitchell Shire Council, 113 High Street, Broadford VIC 3658, or deliver in person at any of our Customer and Library Service Centres.
Your form is submitting…
This page was last updated on 1 July 2022.