Customer Service Centres
- Broadford Customer and Library Service CentreCustomer and Library Service Centres, Customer Service Centre & Library113 High St, BroadfordCustomer service enquiries phone 03 5734 6200. Broadford library enquiries phone 03 5734 6452. Open Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5pm.
- Kilmore Customer and Library Service CentreCustomer and Library Service Centres, Customer Service Centre & Library12 Sydney St, KilmoreCustomer service enquiries phone 03 5734 6200. Kilmore library enquiries phone 03 5734 6451. Open Monday to Wednesday from 9am to 5pm, Thursday from 10am to 6pm, Friday from 9am to 5pm and Saturday from 9am to 12 noon.
- Seymour Customer and Library Service CentreCustomer and Library Service Centres, Customer Service Centre & Library125 Anzac Avenue, SeymourCustomer service enquiries phone 03 5734 6200. Seymour library enquiries phone 03 5734 6453. Open Monday from 10am to 5pm, Tuesday from 10am to 6pm, Wednesday from 10am to 5pm, Thursday from 10am to 6pm, Friday from 10am to 5pm and Saturday 9am to 12pm.
- Wallan Customer and Library Service CentreCustomer and Library Service Centres, Customer Service Centre & LibraryWellington Square Shopping Centre, WallanCustomer service enquiries phone 03 5734 6200. Wallan library enquiries phone 03 5734 6454. Open Monday from 9am to 6pm, Tuesday to Thursday from 10am to 6pm, Friday from 9am to 6pm and Saturday from 9am to 12pm.
- pay an account — rates, kindergarten, fines and more
- report an issue or lodge a customer request (for example: parking, roads, noise and nuisance)
- bins — arrange for new and replacement bins or report an unemptied or damaged bin
- animals — register a pet or obtain a cat trap
- submit a permit — planning, building, environmental health and more
- issue and replacement of sharps containers
- apply for or renew a disabled parking permit
- information on our facilities and services
- first point of call for emergencies
- change your contact details
Services available only at Kilmore
- renew a licence — car, bike or boat
- Photopoint service
- learner permits
- work diaries for truck drivers
- replacement work books for learner drivers
- Road to Solo driving books
- licence plate returns
- proof of age cards
- firearm licence renewals
- miners right permits
- V/Line tickets
- Department of Human Services Access Point (self service)
- eServices including eBooks, eAudio, eLearning and eMagazines
- talking books
- free activities including Storytime, Baby Bookworms and Toddler Read and Rhyme as well as school holiday programs, Robotics, Tech Help classes, Book Chat and more
Customer Service Charter
Mitchell Shire Council strives to meet the needs of our community, and a key to this is providing quality customer service.
Our customer service charter outlines:
- our commitment to you, including what our customers can expect when dealing with our customer service team
- our vision, mission and values
- complaint handling process — also see make a complaint
- service standard levels and measures
Download our customer service charter below.
This page was last updated on 10 January 2020.