Customer Service Centres
Phone our Customer Service team on 03 5734 6200 or visit one of our Customer and Library Service Centres.
View our locations below for more information and opening hours.
- Broadford Customer and Library Service CentreCustomer and Library Service Centres, Customer Service Centre & Library113 High St, BroadfordCustomer service enquiries phone 03 5734 6200. Broadford library enquiries phone 03 5734 6452.
- Kilmore Customer and Library Service CentreCustomer and Library Service Centres, Customer Service Centre & Library12 Sydney St, KilmoreCustomer service enquiries phone 03 5734 6200. Kilmore library enquiries phone 03 5734 6451.
- Seymour Customer and Library Service CentreCustomer and Library Service Centres, Customer Service Centre & Library125 Anzac Avenue, SeymourCustomer service enquiries phone 03 5734 6200. Seymour library enquiries phone 03 5734 6453.
- Wallan Customer and Library Service CentreCustomer and Library Service Centres, Customer Service Centre & LibraryWellington Square Shopping Centre, WallanCustomer service enquiries phone 03 5734 6200. Wallan library enquiries phone 03 5734 6454.
- pay an account — rates, kindergarten, fines and more
- report an issue or lodge a customer request (for example: parking, roads, noise and nuisance)
- bins — arrange for new and replacement bins or report an unemptied or damaged bin
- animals — register a pet or obtain a cat trap
- submit a permit — planning, building, environmental health and more
- issue and replacement of sharps containers
- apply for or renew a disabled parking permit
- information on our facilities and services
- first point of call for emergencies
- change your contact details
Services available only at Kilmore
- renew a licence — car, bike or boat
- Photopoint service
- learner permits
- work diaries for truck drivers
- replacement work books for learner drivers
- Road to Solo driving books
- licence plate returns
- proof of age cards
- firearm licence renewals
- miners right permits
- V/Line tickets
- Department of Human Services Access Point (self service)
- eServices including eBooks, eAudio, eLearning and eMagazines
- talking books
- free activities including Storytime, Baby Bookworms and Toddler Read and Rhyme as well as school holiday programs, Robotics, Tech Help classes, Book Chat and more
Customer Service Charter
Mitchell Shire Council strives to meet the needs of our community, and a key to this is providing quality customer service.
Our customer service charter outlines:
- our commitment to you, including what our customers can expect when dealing with our customer service team
- our vision, mission and values
- complaint handling process — also see make a complaint
- service standard levels and measures
Download our customer service charter below.