The Council Plan sets out the vision, commitment and values of the Council for the following 4 years. Council sets objectives for that 4-year period as well as strategies for achieving them. The plan must be finalised within 6 months after each general election or by 30 June, whichever is later.
The Council Plan is reviewed regularly throughout the 4-year period and our performance reported to the community in mid-year updates, and the Annual Report. At the end of that 4 years we are assessed against key strategic indicators.
Council Plan 2017 to 2021
The Council Plan for 2017 to 2021 was adopted in June 2017 and came into effect on 1 July 2017. The Plan was reviewed, updated and adopted in June 2019.
- Council Plan 2017-2021 (2019 revision) PDF (2.11 MB)
- Year 3 Action Plan 2019/20 PDF (883 KB)
- Council Plan 2017 to 2021 PDF (1.73 MB)
- Year 2 Action Plan 2017/18 PDF (699 KB)
- Year 2 Action Plan 18/19 Mid-year Report PDF (1.16 MB)
- Year 1 Action Plan 2017/18 PDF (1.10 MB)
- Year 1 Action Plan 17/18 Mid-year Report PDF (1.26 MB)
Our Annual Report measures our performance against the objectives outlined in the Council Plan.