The Council Plan sets out the vision, commitment and values of the Council for the following 4 years. Council sets objectives for that 4-year period as well as strategies for achieving them. The plan must be finalised within 6 months after each general election or by 30 June, whichever is later.
The Council Plan is reviewed regularly throughout the 4-year period and our performance reported to the community in mid-year updates, and the Annual Report. At the end of that 4 years our performance is assessed against key strategic indicators.
Council Plan 2017 to 2021
The Council Plan for 2017 to 2021 was adopted in June 2017 and came into effect on 1 July 2017. The Plan was reviewed, updated and adopted in June 2019.
- Year 4 Action Plan 2020/21 Mid-year Report PDF (1.19 MB)
- Year 4 Action Plan 2020/21 PDF (831 KB)
- Year 3 Action Plan 2019/20 Mid-year Report PDF (1.17 MB)
- Year 3 Action Plan 2019/20 PDF (883 KB)
- Council Plan 2017-2021 (2019 revision) PDF (2.11 MB)
- Year 2 Action Plan 18/19 Mid-year Report PDF (1.16 MB)
- Year 2 Action Plan 2017/18 PDF (699 KB)
- Year 1 Action Plan 17/18 Mid-year Report PDF (1.26 MB)
- Year 1 Action Plan 2017/18 PDF (1.10 MB)
- Council Plan 2017 to 2021 PDF (1.73 MB)
Our Annual Report measures our performance against the objectives outlined in the Council Plan.
This page was last updated on 18 March 2021.