Our Annual Report measures our performance against the objectives outlined in the Council Plan.
While mainly a retrospective document, the Annual Report also highlights future directions for Council.
The Annual Report includes messages from the Mayor and CEO, financial overview of the year, a list of events held, capital works funded, community consultation projects, Council Plan performance reporting, organisation structure and staff numbers, Councillor expenses and more.
- Mitchell Shire Council Annual Report 2020/21 PDF (9.87 MB)
- Mitchell Shire Council Annual Report 2019/20 PDF (9.14 MB)
- Mitchell Shire Council Annual report 2018/19 PDF (14.55 MB)
- Mitchell Shire Council Annual Report 2017/18 PDF (10.99 MB)
- Mitchell Shire Council Annual Report 2016/17 PDF (9.15 MB)
- Mitchell Shire Council Annual Report 2015/16 PDF (5.24 MB)
Other plans and reports
The Community Vision Mitchell 2050, Municipal Health and Wellbeing Plan, Budget and the Long Term Financial Plan relate to the Council Plan and are reported on in the Annual Report. See Documents available to the public.
This page was last updated on 20 October 2021.