Our Annual Report measures our performance against the objectives outlined in the Council Plan.
While mainly a retrospective document, the Annual Report also highlights future directions for Council.
The Annual Report includes messages from the Mayor and CEO, financial overview of the year, a list of events held, capital works funded, community consultation projects, Council Plan performance reporting, organisation structure and staff numbers, Councillor expenses and more.
Draft Annual Report 2020-21
Council’s Draft Annual Report was presented at the Council meeting on 20 September 2021, the meeting available on livestream to view.
The Draft Annual Report is available from 21 September 2021 to 11 October 2021 on exhibition prior to it being presented in its final form on 18 October 2021. Due to pandemic restrictions, hard copies will only be made available upon request by contacting customer service on 5734 6200.
A copy of the Report of the Auditor under Section 9 of the Audit Act 1994 is included in the Annual Report and can also be inspected on the website from 30 September 2021.
- Draft Annual Report 2020/21 exhibition PDF (19.30 MB)
- Mitchell Shire Council Annual Report 2019/20 PDF (9.14 MB)
- Mitchell Shire Council Annual report 2018/19 PDF (14.55 MB)
- Mitchell Shire Council Annual Report 2017/18 PDF (10.99 MB)
- Mitchell Shire Council Annual Report 2016/17 PDF (9.15 MB)
- Mitchell Shire Council Annual Report 2015/16 PDF (5.24 MB)
Other plans and reports
Both the Budget and the Strategic Resource plan documents relate to the Council Plan and are reported on in the Annual Report. See Documents available to the public.
This page was last updated on 21 September 2021.