Values and purpose
One Mitchell – We Work as One
At Mitchell Shire Council we recognise that employees are our most valuable asset.
We also recognise that whilst the culture of an organisation is extremely complex it is critical that we all work together to build and sustain a positive, constructive and engaging work place.
One Mitchell strives to implement projects and initiatives that create a positive culture and a healthy working environment for all staff.
- Teams working together to get the job done
- Leaders guide and inspire
- People respect and help each other to success
- Staff are appreciated and valued
- Success is celebrated
Customer Service Excellence
- Customers experience exceptional service
- Customers and staff are treated with dignity and respect
- We do what we say we are going to do
- Every person is accountable for the success of One Mitchell…it starts with me!
- A strong sense of dedication and pride
- A strong sense of community and belonging
- Look for ways to improve the ways we work
- Develop staff to be the best that we can be
Hear from our staff
Also see team testimonials.
Employee Code of Conduct
Council aims to maintain a culture that promotes honesty, trustworthiness, professionalism and a cooperative working environment as aligned to our One Mitchell culture — We Work as One.
Our Employee Code of Conduct helps us maintain standards and ensure that our behaviours work to enhance the profile and reputation of Council within the community.
All employees (staff, contractors and volunteers) of Mitchell Shire Council have a responsibility to comply with and to ensure that fellow employees are not in breach of this Code of Conduct.
This page was last updated on 8 April 2019.