The Seymour Community Wellbeing Hub will turn the tide on intergeneration disadvantage in Seymour with its No Wrong Door model.
Investment in Seymour now will transform life for young people, families, women facing violence, veterans and other vulnerable local residents.
We are seeking an investment of $23 million from the Victorian and Federal Governments to fund the Seymour Community Wellbeing Hub.
This is an urgent priority for the future of the Seymour region. It is time to act.
The relevant Ministers and MPs need their attention drawn to this project and what it means for the people of Seymour. They need to hear a range of voices, including yours.
Contact your MPs and Ministers
Fill out the form below to send an email to your State and Federal MPs and Ministers to call on them to fund Seymour Hub.
This form will send an email to the list of MPs and Ministers at the bottom of this page.
Show your support
Join the conversation
Print off your own poster and tell your MPs and Ministers why you want Seymour Community Wellbeing Hub. Take a photo and send it to Advocacy Team to be included in the picture gallery.
- Hon. Jaclyn Symes – Member for Northern Victorian
- Hon. James Merlino – Victorian Minister for Mental Health
- Hon. Martin Foley – Victorian Minister for Health
- Ms Steph Ryan – Member for Euroa
- Ms Georgie Crozier – Shadow Minister for Health
- Ms Emma Kealy – Shadow Minister for Mental Health
- Ms Wendy Lovell – Member for Northern Victoria
- Mr Mark Gepp – Member for Northern Victoria
- Ms Tania Maxwell – Member for Northern Victoria
- Mr Tim Quilty – Member for Northern Victoria
- Hon. Damian Drum – Member for Nicholls
- Hon. Greg Hunt – Federal Minister for Health and Aged Care
- Hon. Bridget McKenzie – Senator for Victoria
- Hon. Andrew Gee – Minister for Veterans' Affairs
- Hon. David Coleman – Assistant Minister to the Prime Minister for Mental Health and Suicide Prevention
- Hon. Mark Butler – Shadow Minister for Health and Ageing
- Ms Emma McBride – Shadow Minister for Mental Health and Suicide Prevention
This page was last updated on 23 May 2022.