- 18 February 2020Do your bit on Clean Up Australia Day
- 17 February 2020Wallan dump site to be cleaned by March
- 14 February 2020Hidden Valley men's shed input wanted
- 14 February 2020Oak Street works about to begin
- 10 February 2020Free children's library programs begin
- 10 February 2020Fire safety works expanded at Old Broadford Pine Plantation
Have your say
You can contribute to issues currently being considered by Council.
- Greater Beveridge Community Centre Advisory GroupAre you a Beveridge local and keen to help shape local community life? We're calling for local residents to join the Greater Beveridge Community Centre Community Advisory Group.Visit website
- Kilmore sport and recreation facilities planHow do you use sport and recreation facilities in Kilmore? How would you like to use them in the future? Take our survey and help us plan. Closes 5pm, Wednesday 18 March.Visit website
- Victorian Electoral Commission representation reviewThe Victorian Electoral Commission has released its recommendations for the representation review of Mitchell Shire. Submissions close 11 March. Public hearing 18 March.Visit website
- Park naming Wallara WatersWe're proposing to name a park in Wallara Waters, Wallan and we want your input. Submissions close 9am, Wednesday 4 March.Visit website
- Hidden Valley Men's ShedWe're seeking input on support for a possible men's shed in Hidden Valley, the proposed location and interest in upgrading the nearby play space equipment including the addition of toilets. Survey closes 9am, Monday 24 February.Visit website
Early morning lap swimmingTake advantage of free early morning lap swimming in Seymour
WhereSeymour War Memorial Pool
Cultural Heritage: A Walk Through TimeSouth West Goulburn Landcare proudly present Shane Monk: Taungurung Man Walking and Talking along Sunday Creek.
Tallarook Farmers' MarketIt is time for the Tallarook Farmers' Market, so grab your basket and get down to the market on the first Sunday of each month between 9am and 1pm.