Nominate for Australia Day awards
- 16 September 2019What's on in Mitchell Shire: School Holiday Programs
- 9 September 2019‘Popeye’ to be rehomed
- 9 September 2019Students swing into action on Chittick Park future
- 23 August 2019Family Violence Roundtable follow up
- 23 August 2019Kilmore Bypass progresses
- 16 August 2019Wallan pedestrians given the green light
Have your say
You can contribute to issues currently being considered by Council.
- Seymour Flood Levee surveysWe are currently seeking input from community members and landowners about a proposed flood levee in Seymour. Drop in sessions 5, 10 and 15 October. Surveys close 25 October.Visit website
- Kilmore East speed limit changesWe're proposing to change the speed zones throughout the Kilmore East township area on Kilmore East Road, O’Gradys Road, Nannys Creek Road and Dry Creek Road. Survey closes 4 October.Visit website
- Hudson Park landscape master planWe've released a landscape plan for Hudson Park in Kilmore over the short, medium and long term. Drop in session 19 September. Survey closes 7 October.Visit website
- Wandong speed limit changesTo improve pedestrian safety, we're proposing to change speed zones around Wandong Primary School and LB Davern Reserve. Survey closes 30 September.Visit website
- Community Roads Funding Reference GroupWe are seeking nominations for eight community advocates to join the first-ever Community Roads Funding Reference Group. Nominations close on Monday 30 September.Visit website
- Kilmore Creek landscape master planWe've released a vision for Kilmore Creek to become the primary recreational open space and environmental corridor in town. Drop in session 19 September. Surveys and submissions close 7 October.Visit website
Wallan Swapmeet and Classic Car ShowA great chance for collectors to hunt for vintage car and motorbike parts and antiques, and a great day out for the family.
WhereGreenhill Reserve Wallan
Northern Highway, Wallan
Kilmore Scout MarketThe Kilmore Market is held on the last Saturday of each month at Hudson Park in Kilmore, Victoria from 9am-2pm.
Skehan Place, Kilmore
The Great Seymour Night OffEnjoy carnival rides, entertainment,live music, fireworks, the amazing Show Bag Trail and so much more at the Great Seymour Night Off, before the The Great Seymour Show Off the following day.
WhereKings Park Reserve Seymour
Tallarook Street Seymour